Shure m 44-7

P

Puerto Rico Dj

I just bought these needles for $40.00 each is that a good price or did they rob me??

yep, thats a good price!

dont be put off when they dont-not skip striaght away - they continue to get better as you use them, and wont be up to standard until about a month of use, so just use them a lot - leave them playing on records while your out etc

i read that it is recomended to leave them resting with the tone arm down on the record (ready to play position) for two hours a day to further advance the break-in period. How true is this Info??

Puerto Rico Dj said:
i read that it is recomended to leave them resting with the tone arm down on the record (ready to play position) for two hours a day to further advance the break-in period. How true is this Info??

pretty much but nothing will be as helpuf as just palin ole usage, but you can leave them on the record when you are done each time. I used to use stanton el's 680, I never had to break them in......now I have I track and it took hella breaking in to get them down.....

shiz man, 40 bucks a peace. prices are good in puerto rico, they are 75 bucks a piece in the us.

That is a pretty good price. When I got mine I left them sitting on a record overnight (6 hours) to break them in. I had a couple of people recommend doing that so I took their advice. I noticed that they do start to hold the groove better the more you use them.

when i got my new carts i got them to be used @ a rave...quickest burn in time ever :D

no scratch djs so skipping wasnt really an issue, just 7hours of djing straight on them

Guess i got a great deal:bigeyes: And yes they really stick to the vinyl i had my doubt but they really do what they say.

Back