should i get an ecler hak 320?

F

funkmasterwikki

i have found one ex-demo for about £245, would this be worth getting as a scratch mixer i would never need to upgrade unless the technology changes drastically?

also, does anyone here own one or have large close up pictures of one?

any help would be greatly appreciated

sorry, ignore this thread, its bad etiquette of me i know (ive done research!), but its late and im tired/excited damn, am i the only one who stays up till 3am? :)

I don't see anything wrong with the message. :confused:

HAK320_neu_4.jpg

147622.jpg

2520011.jpg

A friend of mine had it (before he sold his tt's) and loved it. Not much to go on but it seems to be a nice mixer.

Reviews:
http://www.i-dj.co.uk/reviews/reviewpage.php3?ID=1
http://www-cs-students.stanford.edu/~jonb/review_bak.html
http://www.12am.com.au/djequipment/mixers/Ecler/Eclerhak320.html

Maybe you should save up and get a 360 or a ttm56 instead?
-Gene

Last edited by a moderator:
Now I'm done looking for pics. :D

hak320_big.jpg

Inputs/outputs:

Ecler__HAK_320_Mixer.jpg

-Gene

i learned to mix on one....

its a lovely mixer and you as one of those scratching type folks would really appraciate it....

loads of hamster switches good full kill eqs adjustable crossfader very nice PFL system...

go for it!!

you know you want to give up your much vaulted gemmini for an ecler!!

Hell yes. The HAK 320 and 360 are glorious mixers. If I did not have a 54, I would have been the proud owner of a 320, and I am considering getting a 360 sometime in the near future since trying it the other day. They are tanks (built like Ranes), they function very well and the features are laid out intelligently, and although not important to some, they are beautiful mixers. The 320 fader is somewhere between a Rane 52/54 and a ALPS fader, and it feels great. I would try it out first, and give it a look (they really do look so nice...) before buying it, but I think they are great scratch mixers.
-Peasant Nikon

:bigeyes: :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

That is gorgeous?

How much are these in US dollars?

I shuda got one :mad:

Find a way to see one in person and you will see what I mean (look at the relection of the EQ section in the pictures). They were between $599 and $499 in the U.S. because of pricing irregularities. They are fairly rare mixers, much less common than Ranes. It is rare to even see a used one for sale. They can still be had at Turntablelab.com and a couple of other places.
-Peasant Nikon

P.S.-how much is 245 (couldn't figure out the symbol- pounds?) in USD. I apologize in advance for my ignorance...

That's a good deal on a great mixer. It has kind of been surpassed by the Hak360 - but it's whether you think it's worth saving another £200ish to get improved faders and an adjustable cut-in point.
I've had no problems with my Hak320 over the two and a half years i've had it - i've replaced 2 faders, which were £25 each.

its about $380 (im getting it from america and someone is gonna carry it over for me)

looks like im sold on it!

aww nuts, apparently hollwooddj.com sucks

ah well, there goes my dream!

Back