Record Shops in Atlanta Area

FreakBoy

I'm still fairly new to the Atlanta area and have no clue where any record shops are. I'm looking for a place that carries IDM or Breaks. Anyone?

Google Earwax and Peppermint, earwax moved and i haven't been to the new location yet.not sure exactly where Peppermint is, i keep meaning to check it out, but i know they both carry wax. Aside from that, i can't put u onto my secret mom and pop joints, gotta find those on your own. It's gonna be hard, since i have them cloaked behind my supersecret forcefield cloaking generator. Ok, too much startrek, but check those spots and see what they got.
LevLove
p.s. Welcome to the A shawty!

Last edited:
I haven't been to ATL in years but I remember Earwax had the hot 12 inches and LP's.
Check along Peachtree Ave, St... I can't remember but it was on Peachtree. Had alot of used record stores.

I haven't been to Atlanta in ages (I live around two hours away to the Northeast) but there are some nice independent places like LevLove said.

I've actually never been to Earwax but I have been to Peppermint before (I can't recall the exact address, it has probably been a year since I've been). They've got a nice selection if you'll take the time out of the day to drop in for a visit. Friendly staff too.

Heh, isn't everything on Peachtree St. Ave. Way Circle?

Thanks guys, I'll be hoppin' on down this weekend.

Back