Rap break or techno beats ?

Dj the1

How can i do all this kinda beats cos i 'll have 2 turntables and to mixe live i'd prefer having a sampler
rather than a 3rd turntable to mixe some other beats with it
tuching a button and then the sound comes and if i want put this sound in loops and connect it to my pc to use my pc
storage capaciblity rhater than the place offerd with the sampler.

Correct me i usually d'ont speak english and i wrote lesse than i speak so.....

im not sure if i understand ur question. if u want to add more into ur mixes i really suggest u get the third deck. a sampler means u need to have pre formated samples of spend loads of time incorporating them into ur sets.

I want to put some samples because with the 3rd turntable
you have to search the samples and with the sampler ya tuch the button and the sound -- sounds and you can chain the samples cos i haven't got much technic yet (can do flare or orbit but slowly)

oh ok now i know what ur talking about. if ur lookin for an awesome sampler look for the roland sp 808 u can find one on ebay. new ones are way too expensive. also look at the akai remix 16 and yamahas unit.

thge vestax pr 07 allows only 2 signals at any given point of time to be mixed.

Yes u can. The roland sp 808 has a 250 mb zip drive. u can transfer ur samples from the unit to ur computer. you can also use ur computer as a stand alone sampler. Im not sure what softwares are available. the only one ive used is gigasampler.

Hey so

I looked at this model but it's very expensive and with e bay your not shure of the quality
Isn't there 1 less expensive

Something else you might be able to do is get a "Y" cable that is a 3.5mm stereo plug to right and left rca plugs. Then you can plug your computer directly into one of your mixer's channels. I'm using a vestax 03a, two decks, and my computer, and It's pretty easy to flip the phono/line switch and play some samples or other tracks off my computer.

Back