POLL >> What genres do you guys mix?

I spin funky house (I love disco vocal snippets/samples)...some vocal house occasionally. I tend to stay away from really cheesy, commercial stuff and focus on playing tunes that get me going. I spin trance now and then and I am thinking abt. learning how to spin D&B.

I spin mostly Breakbeats, house, and hip hop. I love to mix from one type to the next. theres nothing better than satisfying everybody's needs on the dance floor and hearing them go carzy cause of the muci your mixing.

Peace,
Dj Swank

what do i mix?

PSY/GOA trance for life!!! I just can't stop looking at the patterns those tweeked out analog psycedelic sound create in my mind while mixing, it get's you up there :)

What i is mixin at the mooment , aaiiggghhtttt !!!!!

Mainly UK Garage and House, but there is some Big Beat and US "Spanish" House in there as well.

I mostly spin Trance , Hard-House and Hard-Trance

BTW. nice trax you got there DJ Chriss

------------------------------------------------------------
www.gamerzheaven.com

DJ TONY

THE LIQUID GROOVE

I've been spinning D'n'B for the past 8/9 years and have gone through the many stages with the music;

These days i'm into the more smoother liquid funk stuff (anybody else ??)

Rich
-{DYEONE}-

I used to dj a few years ago, but had to sell my 1200's and mixer when I hit some bad times. I even had to sell my records(which almost sounds unthinkable, but sadly I had no choice). But I don't mind, because now I can start over. I plan to mainly focus on mixing breaks, and maybe house later...

DRUM AND BASS // JUNGLE

MASSIVE!!!
Props to )EIB(, Decoder, Ususal Suspects, Dylan, Loxy, Konflict, Dom & Roland, Moving Fusion, Future Cut, Total Science, Ram Raiders, The Dragon, and The Risky!

THIS IS DA REAL INTELLIGENT DNB
DARK IN ITS HEART

junglist slyle

trust me boyz its gotta be jungle/drum n bass all the way but i mix some uk garage as well.

house and trance are shit

Ahh. Not to me. Trance is my entire world. :):):)
Matter of taste man. I love that atmosphere and mood that only trance can create.

My young brother likes the trance mood and atmosphere too...

I've been overlooking this thread but the time has come. I spin house, all kinds except too commercial tunes: Deep, tribal, funk'n'groove, progressive. But I like d'n'b too (hard and fast), some garage to go w/ the housier stuff and the new trance too.

For my friend's parties (yes, I still do them out of pure pleasure, hope never have to give up on my roots...)I have a "special" selection (that in many ways helped my name to spread around for it's originallity), which includes jazzier and funkier stuff like Brooklyn Funk Essentials going along w/ US3, Lulu Joppert, Jamiroquai and the like - it never fails and works in all occasions except the club!

That's it!

Alex TC in the mix! Best regards to all.

jungle/drum and bass

If you can't tell by my profile name , I spin jungle/drum and bass. I also designed and help run www.us-jungle.com which is dedicated to promoting the American Drum and Bass scene. On Thursday nights I help run an online broadcast out of Atlanta on www.atlHardDrive.com.

I am also heavily into Web/Flash design and actually stumbled upon this site because of Mano's involvement with the Flash scene.

So please check out my sites, and feel free to contact me about submitting mixes or tracks for consideration to go online.

Back