I would like to learn how to scratch but...

V

verbal

I've read a few sites that tell how to do all the scratches but they are just too hard to understand in words. Anybody know of a site that has videos of how to do all the scratches? Or a video I could buy?

Verbal

man this IS what I want to put on onlineDJ.com for FREE. videos showing each technique, AND explaining them with a text, and a LOT of pictures, making SURE you get it.

Would like this?

:)

i would :)

that would be tyte Mano...do it to it my brotha..if you need any help..holla at me

Ryan, are you VERY GOOD at scratching?
I am looking for a few guys who know all this stuff deeply and would write some of the techniques tutorials.

:)) Sweetish

Sweet Sweet That Would Be Pretty Cool

KEEPZ up the GOOD WORK MANOONE

Hey that wud rule! scratch tutorials wud really help me out i could really do with the help, and hurry up about getting them,also try 2 keep em simple.

hey Mano & everyone else, just wanted to say that I was checking out http://www.turntablism.com and looking at the scratch tutorials there, they were ok, but if you were to combine something like what they have and say the Vestex (ISP) scratch video, you'd be sitting on top of the world in alot of young DJ's eyes...

Respect,
Coupe :cool:

Whatever you do, don't make it run with real player, Real Player Sucks! You should make it so you can download the videos to Quicktime. There is more Clarity with quicktime.

Great Idea

Bout time there was some support for the beginning DJ I think that would be a great idea keep up the good work manoone.

too neema

actually make it in WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER FOR STREAMING AND DOWNLOAD!!!!

quick time is awful!!!!

Who cares about what format its in? I admit, Real Player sucks and I would choose Media Player or Quicktime. But I just want video PERIOD! Hell, I would settle for a decently animated gif! :P

Verbal

Think about all the people that have mac's. It's hard enough to find cool downloadble stuff on mac's. Why not just make it both ways?

wait... Quicktime videos ARE streaming (can start playing while the rest loads) and is used widely on huge sites.. works on mac AND pc.

I think it is what will be used.

We will see anyway :) maybe there will be multiple versions of each video we'll see.. BUT THIS SCRATCH GUIDE WILL BE AWESOME!

I am getting someone to work with me on it, he is one of the best turntablist in the world (no kidding).

I will be too busy for the next 2 weeks, but after that, I will focus on this scratch guide.

AKA Dr Scratchmologist MD, surgeon with the sweetest cuts!

Wana learn ?

Take some lessons i'm sure you can do it with any experienced dj. Go to the vinyl store and ask !

Scuse my english

I would love to d/l some tutorial videos but make 'em so we can save 'em to disk cos it really sucks when you have to re-stream the entire ****in lot cos you acidently closed the window (also it would mean the site wouldn't be so clogged!)

Also to Replete...

How did you get such a cool Ninja Tune gif? It rocks. I'm a Ninja Tune obsesive (i actually have a Ninja Tune logo as a tattoo, although i hope they don't do me for copyright!), and i don't think there are enough of us in the world... Zen rules!

----

[oi]II[oi]

Back