i got about £200 for a mixer, but which 1?

groovechampion

well yeah i got about £200 to spend on a mixer...
but which mixer should i get...
ive got the gemini pdm24s mixer (with the sampler)
and im looking for a mixer with a good build and channels and faders should be really good, ir should feel good and not like the cheap gemini's
and the other thing is i want the mixer to be a 10inch and not the 19 inch like my mixer.

i was looking at 1 of the vestax mixers... the 3 channel 1... should i look closer at it

and the other thing is that..
1: ive got a koass pad, so i dont need to look out for any effects on my mixer
2: ive got an external 19 rack mount KILL SWITCH, so i dont need the mixer to have any kill switches on them

i need the mixer to have things like bass, gain middle and the other toggles... because i really miss those

thanks

I dunno how many channels you want, but I've got a 19" 4-channel Vestax PCV-150....

+6/-24 db eq's on all channels, hi,mid, and low,

a damn good assignable crossfader w/ transformer switches,

3 phono and 5 line inputs,

send/return jacks for your Kaoss pad,

XLR, 1/4", and RCA output,

and superb sound quality.....

all for $359US....(don't know conversion)

I'm as happy as a lesbian in a carpet store, and I still had enough money to buy some vinyl on my way home.

i would look at the Gemini UMX series. this is the first series of high-end mixers for gemini. i heard good things about them and for the price...they are a steal.

If you want a solid 10" mixer with no effects, I would suggest the Vestax 07pro. It's got up and x-fader curve adjustments, hamster switches, hi-mid-low eq's. I've had mine for 2.5 years, and it never fails; very solid mixer. Stanton and Rane (the Rane TM 54 is real nice) both make solid battle mixers as well.

The pro30 is a bit out of his price range, but the pro20 should fit. Eclers are excellent mixers, I love mine.

Get an Ecler SMAC - PRO20.. awesome mixer for the price!!!
has great EQ, very durable, reliable, great sound quality, very comfortable.. an awesome mixer!
The UMX9 is also very good, but i don't think it's in the same league as the SMAC...

Back