Help!!

D

DJ Bite Size

Looking for my first set of tables... i spin house and trance and techno, mostly mixing... looking towards the stanton Str8-80, numark tt-1+ or the tt 2s.... can anyone help?? i havent heard many good things about the Numarks, so i dont know, but i have heard good things about stantons.... so if anyone can help me with this dilema it would be great cause im getting my stuff next week.... thanks for anyone and everyone that can give some advice....

Peace!!

if u got the cash for a pair of TT2 than u can also get urself a pair of Vestax A1
go to hollywooddj.com, and get a quote from them, DON'T buy from them! just get a quote...
and get the Vestax!

Thanks

thanks alot,
needed the help....
what do you spin on...?:)

I've heard some good things about those Vestax's but then again I have also heard some bad things. As far as Numark goes they aren't bad but they're built cheaply. Don't know how much it's gonna run you for these tables, I can tell you the industry standard are the Technic 1200's which usually run about $1000 or so. Altho they're not necessary they are the standard, and believe me when ever you do get your 1st gig and you spin on them you'll feel the difference. I say that if you're gonna spend $700-800 then save up a bit more money and get the Technics ( which you'll end up wanting to buy sometime anyway). But if you're mind is set on these 2 choices then go for the Vestax if you can. :)

few hours ago i was spinning on a pair of second hand 1200s, and now i got brand new PDX-2000, and in a month (mayB less) i'll get me a new 1200 or PDX-2000!

Hey Angelic, I don't get it, are you already w/ the PDX's or not?? Read your post again, kinda confuse.. hehehe :D:D:D (just curious;) )

i don't see the confusion...
right now, i got ONE PDX, and soon i'll get one 1200 (i want one of each) or one PDX if i really like it (doubt it as of now, but things may change)
chk ur mail Alex!

Hehehe....

:D:D:D I see it now, and you plz check ur mail too :D:D Just after posting I tought it could be one PDX... :p

hey wats all this mail talk ? :confused: what am i missing out on u guys ;) :D u guys can use the PM thing u know its much quicker :D

OK Alex! I LOVE TRIBAL!!!!

Trick: i was just telling Alex about the PDX, since he don't got ICQ :D
ALEX! GET ICQ MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D My networking consultant adivse me not to install ICQ on the office net, he explained me the reasons and well, I have MSN messenger system instead. But you guys have my e-m so feel at home! :D But Tricksterman (hey Tricky, hope u don't mind me messing w/ ur nick...;) ) has a good point, we can use FP PM to communicate...

I mailed Angelic about his slipmats and also 'cos I'll be sending him a mixcd, and since we're on the subject here, what do you think we exchange some mixes? Since we cannot do it online (well meybe we can, but do u remember how it took me soooo loooong to figure out the posting of pics here, just guess how it'd be w/ soundz, heheh:D) I'd love to hear some stuff from you guys, we could do it by mail! Heh?

:D Hey Angelic, now that u mentioned I just noticed your "Tribal Dude" Universal Soldier-logo!:D:D Is it related???

Got rid of your cds too? I can wait, take ur time... :D:D:D What about u Tricky???

So what do you think of thst Vestax, is it even worth buying those things? I myself am sticking with my MKII's I love them.................hmmm instead of mailing them you could always try to have a site host your mix or you can download the Real Audio recorder and record it onto real audion, then all you gotta do is put up a link and wholah you got yourself an easy way to get a mix heard.........btw if anyone is interested i DO HAVE A MIX HOSTED ONLINE @, HTTP://WWWRavedata.com, Look under the mixtape section on the left handside, it'll be under DJ KAUZ nad the name of it is Invisible Intruder (D&B in case you were wondering) I'll also be sending out a new promo soon if anyone is interested.

Back