Has anyone already used the st8-100?

A

Aaron Castal

Hey, I would like to know if theres some one out there who has already used the st8-100, it would be great if you share your experiences with this ttables, because thers alot of people whou would like to know if they are as good as they said,(Im, interested in a couple of 'em)

thanks in advice :D

i dont know if its officially out yet man,

and those 100s can never replace my 1200's

From what I've heard, they're supposed to kill the tech 12s, but again, that's all rumors.

Hey, I'm just sayin what I heard :) But oooohhh, don't they look nice!!!! I'm saving up for a pair at the moment. I should have at least 300 dollars by the time they come out, LOL

I believe they are already out, sombedy at musicfactory told me that, and oh yes! they look great:)

I don't think they're out yet, but if they aren't, then it won't be too long before they are.

how much are the supposed to retail for?
And damn do they look sexy with the rounded edges :D

well at the end of the day tehcs are the benchmark, and hte day they KILL the techs is the day i give oral to bill clinton and swallow. it just wont happen

technics have been sooo good for soo long, there has never been a need to improve

if you can mix like you can on technics, why would you need a better or higher tourque deck??? cant you materilistic bastards be happy with whats good enough and not need more and more every day????

Back