guitar center deals are nice

C

captdoobij

i went in today to check out the numark cdn34 and the filter queen and i was talking to the guy in the dj department and i asked him if he could cut me a deal if i bought the 2 units together and guess what.

i got the numark cdn34 for 350....i gotta go pick it up in a couple of days when my paycheck comes in

and i got the filter queen for 50$ and damn is it a lot of fun. i hooked it up to my computer and was using it with some mp3's as i sold my tables and didnt have anything else to use. the unit definitely helps add your own touch to the tracks and you can make it sound completely different from the origional. only thing is that i have now got to read the manual and figure out what each knob does in technical terms.

but 400$ even for the whole setup was definitely lower than what i expected to pay so i was happy. on a side note to all you guys that are wanting to buy new gear it doesnt hurt to get to know your music store sales people as you can get better deals than if you tried online.

Back