Gemini ds1224 sampler??????

D

Dj Tulip

ok i seen two of these at mars music for 95 dollars a peice. so if anyone can tell me what they do please let me know if they are worth getting. alls i remember is it said someting like 24sec memory and stuff like that. any help would be cool.:cool:

It was 5 memory banks, two 2 sec, two 4 sec, and a 12 second one. You have the ability to put on repeat and change the tempo. I had been thinking about getting a used one for cheap. One of the draw backs is that you can only play one sample at a time.

huh, i wonder if 100 dollars is to much for this? do you think its worth it?

hey kee, they have two at my mars music. is it one per table or one for both?

i wouldnt really recommend them . they are well , just toys not much of a sampler. is ok if u just want to muck around.

the 202 is a better choice than the gemini sampler. the 303 is however probable the best phrase sampler on the block for djs. its small and it packs a punch.
also u might want to look at the yamaha su10 u should be able to get one pretty cheap and get the ram upgraded and u have a really nifty little sampler. i remmeber my first ever remix i used that and my gemini cd players and a dumb *** gemini mixer :) worked like a charm :D

I don't have much experience with samplers. Do you have to have a send feature on your mixer in order to get samples from an incoming track?

oh yea he does. trickys got all kinds of tricks! ya ticky i was just wondering if it was even worth 100 dollars i know you told me to get the 303. :)

ah yes if u want to use the sampler live in a set u will need a send function
u can however preload ur samples and then just hook up the sampler to an aux channel

Tulip ur best savin for the 303 dont go about spending on toys wait and get the big daddy :D

Back