dropping by to say hello...

david lee

one f0rum under house
how is everyone?

mattu? tristan?

or am i dreaming that you guys still exist anywhere near this forum

David! how are things? the forum has been winding down for some time now. i still check in pretty often - mostly out of habit i guess. haven't seen Mattu or Tricky in this particular forum in a while, but i'm sure many of the old timers are still here somewhere. i guess people get tired of the same old questions and discussions about which dj in a box to buy, which cheap turntable is the best, etc... take care,

jeff h

I think the crazy proliferation of digital gear shifted this forum from focusing on how to trick out gear to what new unit is the flavor of the month, resulting in the slowing down of most of the discussions that I found most interesting. I still try to chime in often at work for a minute or two.

oh ****

what's up dude..

i'm hardly on here anymore but have a good new year

haven't heard from tricky forever mattu either..

but i'm sure many of the old timers are still here somewhere. i guess people get tired of the same old questions and discussions about which dj in a box to buy, which cheap turntable is the best, etc... take care,
Ain't that the truth...Its hard to keep posting in a forum when it gets redundant and you aren't learning much new

aw geez guys. i just checked this post that i posted a bit ago.

yeah, i'm not working at GC anymore. managing a great nightclub in santa monica CA. having a blast.

so...i want to buy a dj rig in a box...what do i get? what carts?

yes, and we're opening another location this year...maybe even two!

all is going well

what's up with everyone else?

david lee said:
aw geez guys. i just checked this post that i posted a bit ago.

yeah, i'm not working at GC anymore. managing a great nightclub in santa monica CA. having a blast.

so...i want to buy a dj rig in a box...what do i get? what carts?

numark battle pak 2 4 lifffeeeeeeeeee

oh sh_t its verbal!!

not to much new here.. a friend and i are taking over a saterday night spot at sports bar.. kind of cool the dj before had absolutely zero draw so its not going to be hard to look better :D

:hello:

hi you guys!!!

still doing my weekly at sin sin, just back from the wmc where i threw a party (woot!) and played for one other party. now i'm playing the side-rooms at pacha and crobar this month... yikes, i mean, woohoo!

nice to be back on fp, glad some of you guys are still around!

bs:angel:g

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear ya deflation. I kinda miss chatting with all the old school FPers.

You all seem to have gotten your names out there. Congrats to all.

I'm still just spinning for myself. I did play at a local bar a few days. The night wasn't popular in my area so noone showed. I had more fun DJing for my cat so I quit. Wasn't worth my time. Ever since I've just been practicing. I'm just not sure how to get my name out in Detroit. Plus I'm not too confident in my skills. :shrug:

Maybe some day things will pop.

Back