Budget DJ equipment

F

Funktekk

A friend of mine ( computer illiterate) is looking to get into djing, he's got $500 and wants a mixer good for mixing and scratching.

what you guys think?

For $500 hes got several option............I think the Rane tt-52 is around that price.there's also the Numark SM series with the optical fader, i belive the SM-2 runs in that price range.....in my opinion these are the best choices for scratching specially that SM-2, he will not ware that fader out any tme soon.

:monkey:

i am nto sure that you brain is in the service department mate. you say that you want budget equipment and you have 500 bucks to spend on a mixer????

or do you mean decks and a mixer, because a 500 us dollar mixer is seriously some fine material.

:D:D

sorry maybe I wasn't clear that's $500 for the whole rig, tts and mixer.

:confused: my bad I thought he just wanted a mixer....all I can think of is those cheesey DJ in a box deal.

sup

for 500 bux, man if he wants decent equip for 500, honestly look around for used sh@#. or dj in a box!!!!!!

try the Stanton scratch pak... it's a decent pak for it's price and is very good for newbies...;)

For, say, $50-60 bucks more he could get the same turntables but with a better mixer, because frankly, the little stanton mixer that comes with the skratch pack seriously sucks donkey balls.

Back