best Dj in your eyes?

As far as I'm concerned the dj mag top 100 means nothing in terms of being a skilled dj, or even producing quality music. Like it or not the majority of people who listen to electronic music nowadays are headbanging teenagers looking for a good time at the club, and that's why nearly the entire top 100 is made up of house producers. Popularity contest really. As to who the most skilled dj in my eyes is, I would have to go with either Q-Bert or DJ Kentaro. Beasts of the DMC game. Best producer? I've gotta give it to DJ Krush, DJ Shadow and Amon Tobin. These guys are absolute pioneers of their respective s

Well put

saw W&W last week in atlantic city and their set was amazing, full of energy and kept the crowd alive

Dj Screw is an amazing DJ, But the fact that you somehow managed to bring race into the subject blows my mind. Some white bastard? jeeez

I cant specify just one BEST DJ, there's so many out there with so many different styles, but I'm currently really digging on DJ Madd. Again. lol

In order not to miss great songs, I often listen to them on the Deezer platform, a device that supports phones to listen and download music to their phones for free.

Yes, techbigs.com/deezer-music-player.html is the best music application I have ever encountered, it supports the best listening and downloading music for mobile phones?

I think the best one for today is the representative of the young generation of DJs in the Netherlands, Martin Garricks. Despite his young age, the guy has already received the title of the best DJ in the world three times.

I would like to add that many people now consider the Greco-Belgian DJ duo of two brothers Dimitri Tivaios and Michael Tivaios, known as Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike, to be the best.

I booked Worthy (one of the label heads of Dirtybird) this year and he was honestly one of the most impressive DJs I've seen to date. Mastered the equipment we provided him, effortlessly used effects, long drawn out mixing. get-vidmate.com instasave.onl

Last edited:
if i follow my biased thinking,id say pete tong as ive been a huge fan since around 92 and he got me into vinyl DJing, however ability to truly program a set and blow up an audiences collective mind id say amelie lens, jeff mills or stacy kidd.
i strongly recommend listening to amelies set at the exit festival in serbia recently on youtube,i constantly (multiple times a day) replay it-the raw energy coming off it-the way she can read a crowd and her fiery,piercing, beautiful choice of techno keeps clubbers (or listeners) tightly hooked from beginning to end,you never know where its going to lead, its like shes reading you a gripping thriller story with so many twists and turns, i honestly love her DJing style and i only found out about her existance just before the exit festival.

jeff mills ive seen live at a warehouse party,and similary to amelie he is an amazing crowd reader, blows up the place with fierce techno but he needs the right audience, unfortunately he didnt have that at the warehouse party-lots of pure house heads waiting for another DJ to come on,i cant remember who it was.

ill throw in a wild card DJ and suggest frankie bones, an awesome detroit DJ who is still hiding from the normality of mainstream music. he can program a set incredibly well, hes a fierce oldskool techno DJ, i love him as a DJ and producer. i know ive mentioned quite a few techno DJs but my favourite genre of music to listn to is most forms of trance and progressive house under year 2010.

Back