Anyone heard about PYLE mixers?

swiman14

Hello all,
I recently encountered a mixer of a brand called PYLE. It looks pretty neat and even has USB connectivity and internal memory for storing mp3s (plus an SD card slot)!

Looks like all you need to party with is this mixer.
Just wanted to hear more opinions about it.

Here is a link of the product.

Last edited:
swiman14 said:
Hello all,
I recently encountered a mixer of a brand called PYLE. It looks pretty neat and even has USB connectivity and internal memory for storing mp3s (plus an SD card slot)!

Looks like all you need to party with is this mixer.
Just wanted to hear more opinions about it.

https://www.futureproducers.com/ebay.php?[url]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14986&item=7307735828&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW[/url]]Here is a link of the product[/url].

I heard they were a pain in the arse...

Dangit!!! I got beat to the one-liners with puns in them. :D

Yeah...I've never used Pyle...but consider a few things about the brand.

1) It's dirt cheap.
2) You've never heard of them.
3) You saw it on eBay. Am I right?

Their just very very low quality and a waste of your time. Why? Because they will die on you and you'll wonder why you dropped what little cash you did. :)

Think about it. When was the last time you heard the word pile(or pyle in this instance) used in a positive connotation???

No one uses it in a sentence to describe something good.

Pyle of clothes.
Pyle of junk.
Pyle of paperwork.
Pyle of trash.

Pyle of roses? nah
Pyle of heaven? nah :D :p

Point taken! Thanks for that dirty pyle of advice...

So what would you guys recommend for a 4 line mixer with kill buttons (and efects???)

peace

Lol

I agree w you guys,

But i must say that I own a PYLE power amp. I've been using it for over a year now and it has worked like a charm.

BTW I ise it to power 2 CerinVega 15's.

"WHAT is your major malfunction, private Pyle?!?"

Im not sure that's exactly how it went, but you know.. :)

Seriously though, I have seen these Pyle mixers on eBay for DIRT cheap. And they are getting bid on! :rolleyes:

Back