The 10 Highest Paid Djs Of Today

It's a shame that this list is filled with pussy techno producers and real DJ's who have paved the way for these faggots aren't on there, I'd give DJ Premier, Muggs or DJ Shadow $10 million for a gig if I had the money

**** techno, boom bap for life

It's a shame that this list is filled with pussy techno producers and real DJ's who have paved the way for these faggots aren't on there, I'd give DJ Premier, Muggs or DJ Shadow $10 million for a gig if I had the money

Agreed x100.. I didn't even recognize some of those dudes.

With hip hop you have the art of sampling, the art of digging in the crates, art of rhyming etc
With techno all you have to know is how to hit a few chords here and there and add a few Europeans on your track with ****ed up accents

lol well it is a list from Forbes so I wouldn't expect nothing less, Mind you it would be funny seeing these guys entering Dmc Ahahaha

Alot of Swedish DJ's in the house.

Wow I was expecting Skrill to be #1 lol. But 2 is still pretty close. Who the frick is Tiesto? Gotta google.

If you threw anyone on that list just 2 1200s and a crossfader and no computer bullshit.... they would be lost

how are techno dj's any less of dj's then hip hop ones?

A DJ is a DJ, doesn't matter what genre they're in.

Give credit where credit is due.

WTF?

1. They're giving net worths, so these guys are up there from all their ventures. example : Pauly D is up there from Jersey Shore/MTV Money.

2. You guys commenting on hip hop DJs paving some type of way must not have realized there were dance DJs before hip hop existed. Remember disco?

3. Why would any hip hop producer with "DJ" in their name make that list? They don't play venues and have the exposure these guys do.

4. Give alot of these hole in the wall hip hop DJs a laptop and a 4 story establishment full of consumers who pay the tab, and they wouldn't be able to keep up. Those consumers aren't there to hear Ciara ft. Future, lol.

Congrats to those dudes. Most are working 4-6 nights a week and don't make close to what most music performers doing less make per show...including rappers.

Last edited:
I agree with with the homie luka 100% most of these techno,dance dubstep, whatever crap djs are nothing but that... crap. They're nothing but itunes back up dancers with effect modules.
And as for the definition of a dj(disc jockey) yea they technically are dj's, they play music (and do crappy dance moves behind it)... much like the crappy disco djs did that came "before" hiphop djs...

But, In the 70s dudes IN HIPHOP music, took that shit over and actually did something with it, scratching, beat juggling, beat matching.... all came into the mix with hiphop music when dudes took just 2 records and made something out of it other then what was on the records.

Like I said, any of those dudes on that list with just 2 1200s and no computer bullshit would be lost..... if they even knew what a 1200 was at this time(let alone a record) since all these assholes use are these little playschool devices

Back