Yo Let's Battle Timbaland Style!

Master M.

Yo I'm 15 & I Do All Timbaland stuff and i use Pro Tools.
If Anyone Got Something better than this,post it up!
And Tell me What ya think about this beat.
Peace.

Master M. said:
Yo I'm 15 & I Do All Timbaland stuff and i use Pro Tools.
If Anyone Got Something better than this,post it up!
And Tell me What ya think about this beat.
Peace.

nice beat... this is something i jus did real quick, never done a timbo beat or tried to music a producer style but this is what i was able to come up with..... intro a bit long, but yeh!

post em up

awax i think that ****s crazy hot bro.. at first i thought it was gonna be some bull**** but you came with it man.. props..

This battle was over the second AWAX posted his beat lol. Woo and he's from the UK too, I'm definately putting you in my top friends your beats are fiyah!!!

Last edited:
redherring said:
This battle was over the second AWAX posted his beat lol. Woo and he's from the UK too, I'm definately putting you in my top friends your beats are fiyah!!!

whats good!!?? thanks for the feedback on the tracks, def holla at u on myspace, much appreciated!

^^^AWAX had the better beat, but which sounded more like Timbo? Gotta give it to Master M. for emulating the sound, but yeah, Awax got this one.

Both trax were hot!!! :cheers:

Last edited:
niveD_beats said:
awax i think that ****s crazy hot bro.. at first i thought it was gonna be some bull**** but you came with it man.. props..

lol bless for that fam, and

niveD_beats said:

lol bless for that fam, and also for dropping aline on my other track much appreciated cuz! passed thru ur myspace, u got some fire going on there!

deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup said:
^^^AWAX had the better beat, but which sounded more like Timbo? Gotta give it to Master M. for emulating the sound, but yeah, Awax got this one.

Both trax were hot!!! :cheers:

Bless for that cuz!!

Last edited:
awax said:
nice beat... this is something i jus did real quick, never done a timbo beat or tried to music a producer style but this is what i was able to come up with..... intro a bit long, but yeh!

post em up

I really like this!!!!!

i'll battle the winner of this to a Timbo battle

BTW hot track to the both of you... AWAX you killed it though bro

Last edited:
Vdub said:
i'll battle the winner of this to a Timbo battle

BTW hot track to the both of you... AWAX you killed it though bro

yo bless for that Vdub, appreciate it, yo dont think we will know who won this, dude that set up this battle aint come back to do the poll lol!

Both beats were hot. Master's bear is more timbo style but I like Awax's beat better. Real nice vibe to it.

this is more the danjahandz/timbo style.listen to the whole thing through , it changes.

btw dope beats so far people.

Back