Versatility v.s Style

K.Strong

Im looking for who has style and versatile with different genres and technique. Who can bring their ideas to the table and show them differently? Who's got talent????

These are just a few, but check it. I'm way out there.

The Anthem [Hip-Hop]

DDR [EDM]

Methodic Melody [RnB]

Rebel Mouth [Electronic]

I think as much as versatility is important, a defined and polished sound has to exsist.

Basically, what I'm saying is, you should be able to do a convincing equivalent to what is respected in the genre for any sound you attempt to tackle. If your symphony scores, trap beats, progressive rock, RnB, and EDM all sound like they came from the same casio keyboard...you're better off just having 1 style that sounds authentic. Same time...you wanna get to a place where everything you do in any genre across the board sounds authentic.

Alot of 1 man bands fall short to this because they overlook key elements to making convincing music in the genres they attempt to tackle. Mixing and sound selection is an essential key.

Last edited:
Ayee... I like these beats man, you straight can with some heat. Especially that RnB beat was sick. You got some nice ideas

Back