• Anthouse

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Flowney

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dirt Killin Em

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got ya homie. You got a nice beat though. Yall check this one out though. Gettin the clubs hyped up out here wit this reggaeton beat. Let me get some comments. Lets get it!

i been wantin to make a reggaeton beat for a minute.. do anyone know of any good reggaeton drum and percussion kits??

Anthouse, that rocked! I love it! I am listening at work so I don't have good bass, but I am gonna take another listen when I get home for the full effect. I really like it.

Any Takers?

Dirtykillin Em you kilt it. I love the arrangement, all you have to do is get the right artist, a good mixing and mastering and that would be crazy. and I aint even into reggaeton . I do ocassional dancehall. the other guys are good too, they aren't wack at all. keep up the good work:sing:

Dirtykillin Em you kilt it. I love the arrangement, all you have to do is get the right artist, a good mixing and mastering and that would be crazy. and I aint even into reggaeton . I do ocassional dancehall. the other guys are good too, they aren't wack at all. keep up the good work:sing:

good lookin out on the feedback b i feel i was thinkin wisin y yandel on it sounds like they're style to me yanno?

Back