Really wanna battle someone!

Tusks

snibbles.
I really wanna battle someone:) aha here are the rules if you're up for it. I didn't make up these rules. Someone on the forum called "Aweil" did. Credit to Aweil for the rules

The rules:
Basically pick me a sample from a genre and i will pick a return one from the same genre for you and we take either a couple of days, a week or however less or more we need to flip them.

Hall and oates all the way man. Sweet choice. 2nd one is really nice. Never heard her before, woman can sing! That is normally my thing so will pick hall and oates to make it interesting.

I need to get a good copy of this track. My record man is only about on Fridays so might have to MP3 it.

Ok cool I will send you over a sweet 80s track to work with. Let me have a think.

Hello mate. Sorry for the delay. will be getting on with this beat this weekend.

been really busy at work.

how you getting on?

No need to apolagize:) Don't worry! aha Take your time. I'm still not finished, I'm trying my best to do something different than the obvious with it aha.

Sweet. Yeah I'm pretty happy with what I've done. Got a bit of a garage vibe which i surprised myself about. I should be a little while longer. Got the framework down just need to build on it

Sweet. Yeah I'm pretty happy with what I've done. Got a bit of a garage vibe which i surprised myself about. I should be a little while longer. Got the framework down just need to build on it

Okay:) sounds cool. I'll upload mine soon!

Beat is ok man. I think you can do better though. There is so much more you can do with that track. Just listen to the intro! In other words i think I got you beat. I will upload this week.

IM always down crispnasty@icloud.com HMU!

Robin∆Trilliams from 775, always down to battle/colab for practice hmu!

I really wanna battle someone:) aha here are the rules if you're up for it. I didn't make up these rules. Someone on the forum called "Aweil" did. Credit to Aweil for the rules

The rules:
Basically pick me a sample from a genre and i will pick a return one from the same genre for you and we take either a couple of days, a week or however less or more we need to flip them.

Back