New to site & battles but I'm diving 2 feet forward in!!! Let's go!!!!!

** VOTE HERE ** Who has the best music?

• ThaDrawls

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Awax

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thadrawls

Drawls - Mouthpiece Music
Aight so I got something that I just finished the other day that I'm looking to get feedback on from across the country. Need fresh ears from many different different genres to get on my work. NO I AM NOT ONE OF THEM TYPES TO GET ALL HURT over and internet comment of someone not liking my **** so speak freely, I am a grown man. I know not one man nor thing that is liked by everyone so..... Let's get it in....

I gotta beat to put in the ring but I don't know how to post here nor do I want to (since the beats I've heard have all been straight mp3's that are now on my damn computer. I don't want no one else sittin wit my work nor do I feel comfortable wit some of ya'lls! Some of ya'll got real HEAT too! Be glad I don't rap!)

So I'll slap up my soundclick link and we can gee oh! Who wanna fool wit tha boy??????

click tha drawls myspace link in my sig and the "2 GOONS" beat is in the ring!

Last edited:
good looking, yo if u wanna i got a beat on myspace page called untitled... can battle with that on!

awax said:
good looking, yo if u wanna i got a beat on myspace page called untitled... can battle with that on!

I'm down. Get it crackin my friend.

awax said:

add a slight change during the verse portion of that beat pimp. I like that there though. What do you produce on?

Last edited:
jus under the page numbers at the top, there is tools drop down menu, should be something there saying poll

Back