need a new challenger! im winning too much

NOXBEATZ

this sites awfully dead and someone should step up with something harder than what ive been getting in return for battling

who can step to this beat?

thats because your azz dont need 2 be battling on this site lol,
this is 4 cats on the come up tryna get their A game on u already official enough 2 get major placements imo.

and havent i gave advice? , i like what yall doing , some of its real experimental , and on the timbaland battle thread i heard some killer beats , where they at now?

well atleast u got cats going back 2 tha lab, Best thing 4 u is to hi jack a thread and call somebody out. are you on Rocbattle.com, if not u should sign up they got some heat over there and some wack ish as well. But u can get alot of voters.

yeah im over there , i battled once and lost cuz dude got riders , i just hate it i battle alot of people who have buddies on that site that vote for them which is retarted im always fair in my battles vote wise so other people should be too. i didnt know much about this site or who was on it , i just like the concept of beat battles. if roc was more fair , id do it more often but cats over there are either deaf to other peoples work , too gassed , or dope but dont respond to nobodies callin em out. stupid.

^^^ Im feelin this... real M.O.P.'ish, or maybe even Beanie Siegel. I uhnno, i can hear a lot of early NY dudes spittin over this, even maybe Jay. Freeway would murder this as well.

Yo Awax that **** is fire!!!! Noxbeat is hot too but Awax got dat off!

yo awax , u shoulda chopped the sample more my dude i recognize the sample heavy i know i heard that **** , tom rolls are hot ,but the beat u posted in the other battles better imo ,
hitsynth is ok , the delayed synth is too loud imo and the drums need more punch.

heres another one

safe for the info, reason i chopped it that way was cuz thats the parts that i liked wen i heard the track, couldnt get anything else outta it.. but good looking on the fb.

NOXBEATZ said:
yo awax , u shoulda chopped the sample more my dude i recognize the sample heavy i know i heard that **** , tom rolls are hot ,but the beat u posted in the other battles better imo ,
hitsynth is ok , the delayed synth is too loud imo and the drums need more punch.

heres another one

awax said:
safe for the info, reason i chopped it that way was cuz thats the parts that i liked wen i heard the track, couldnt get anything else outta it.. but good looking on the fb.

no doubt , i understand , i like to chop up my samples into little pieces to formulate a different type of melody. only reason i said that is cuz i could actually recognize the sample , and heard the same melody as with the song , so anytime that happens i just feel it should be known somewhat unless ur intentions are to use the direct sample "as a whole". usually when thats the case ill take a loop of the hot sample then compose over it to create something different out of it. your ish is hot i just think the timbaland beat u posted is some of ur best and i wanna hear more of that kinda style from u cuz i think u have a good suitable ear for that kinda beat judging apon everything else ive heard from you.

someone should make a poll i donno how im new to this site but i do wanna see some votes on this.

and ayo awax if ur down we can collabo i think we could make some crazy beats together.

1million

my entry to this battle

old beats I'm putting out there, sample not cut up right... just laziness sorry never got back to it

That boy NOX got that bizzness! Icyheartz? I'll slap a nigga mamma to that beat for leavin a corner of orange juice in the fridge knowin she shoulda drank that ****! lol

Thegetaway is clean too, just not so much my style but put together SUPER WELL my friend!

Ya'll got that industry ready crispy ass sound! How do I achieve that? What equipment are ya'll using?

hmmmmm...yall can do better....just an opinion....no hating....
heres mine....my first second sampleing beat...i think its good enough for a battle..its not mastered either...:)...yes i do get lazy too!

Back