• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

901_Rice_Street

Rice AKA Clyde Drexler
July12FPHIPHOPARENAROUND1.jpg

901_Rice_Street

W.A.I.S Krew

Vdub

901_Rice_Street - Nice beat liked it alot.

W.A.I.S Krew - Digged the dubstep twist

Vdub - That some movie score ish right there.

Vote - Vdub, beat speaks for itself.

Thanks bro..
Rice - nice track i see you're on your maybach music
WAIS - yea that dubstep caught me off guard hahaha, dope bro. track knockin

Thanks bro..
Rice - nice track i see you're on your maybach music
WAIS - yea that dubstep caught me off guard hahaha, dope bro. track knockin

thanks homie! like ive told you before i admire the quality of your tracks and rice my nucca so im glad to see were pretty even right now in the polls.

Next time i may have to come a lil harder, you guys don't play around i see lol

thanks homie! like ive told you before i admire the quality of your tracks and rice my nucca so im glad to see were pretty even right now in the polls.

Damn brehs! sick battle

Rice, awesome composition, loved the piano and those breakdowns were super nice also

Wais, really homie? you brought the filth? damn shit is nice and super creative

V-Dub, man you already know I love your music, was a little disappointed if I'm totally honest. At around 1 minute in the beat took off and I got a little of that classic V-dub bounce that I love so much.

Gotta give it to the homie Wais for his creative effort. But all 3 beats have It's merits, It was a hard choice.

Damn brehs! sick battle

Wais, really homie? you brought the filth? damn shit is nice and super creative

Gotta give it to the homie Wais for his creative effort. But all 3 beats have It's merits, It was a hard choice.

THANKS! glad some peeps were feeling it

This was such a hard decision. I really liked all 3. I ended up going with WAIS for the creativity and overall face-scrunchy-ness. Nice job to all.

If this were judged on sonics alone, then vdub wins...Once u factor in composition, arrangement, mixing, and sound choice, then he wins by a landslide.....Wow...

If this were judged on sonics alone, then vdub wins...Once u factor in composition, arrangement, mixing, and sound choice, then he wins by a landslide.....Wow...

JBlack, what's up bro?? Thanks!!! This track i did for Zenhiser, just to showcase some of their drums i've been anxiously waiting for ever since i've watched Transformers.
I love that sound. Filters, gates, bitcrushing, etc etc. I guess i could've edited it to make more appealing for a battle

lol...buh bye

<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="http://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F52208513&show_artwork=true"></iframe>

Last edited:
Back