IM THE BEST On THIS SITE ANYBODY WANNA TEST ME IM UP FOR IT

no, i just want to hear your stuff, i bet you would smoke me in a battle anyways, ive only been producing for like 8 months. So are you the little jay from crime mob or....

Last edited by a moderator:
yo i'll battle you, and chri$ 8 months isn't an excuse i've been producing a month or two longer than that man you gotta work at it and teach yourself what works and what doesnt. or just have a great sense of what **** sounds hot, im pretty sure i do ;)

Dozzy said:
yo i'll battle you, and chri$ 8 months isn't an excuse i've been producing a month or two longer than that man you gotta work at it and teach yourself what works and what doesnt. or just have a great sense of what **** sounds hot, im pretty sure i do ;)

mehh naw...not really feelin any of the joints there.. maybe its a taste thing.. but the quality is poor

as20gp said:
mehh naw...not really feelin any of the joints there.. maybe its a taste thing.. but the quality is poor
haha its definately a taste thing, and with what i'm working with i'm not expecting pro quality, just sounds that work well together and that the rythym/tempo are straight . the songs i do most of the time aren't even fit to be rapped over, a lot of what i produce is meant to be instrumental.
thanks for checking it out though, you got anything up for listening?

Last edited:
Dude hoop hi azz offline who started all this trash. LMAO.....

ahh this is funny...why brag about what you can do....

anyway, my names Arjun Chawda, im a drummer and a producer from the UK, i live in London, and im 19 years old

if your up for a battle, heres something i begun the other day which im still workin on...

its got that aaliyah / destiny's child feel to it...

liljayonthetrack said:
TRY ME IF YOU WANT IMMA SHOW WHAT A FUTURE PRODUCER IS.:bat:

If you're REALLY confident, why don't you put some money up? I'll battle you, but ONLY if you put some money up.

EDIT: This dude hasn't even been on here since the day he made this thread.

Last edited:
Back