• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

901_Rice_Street

Rice AKA Clyde Drexler
FPTRAPARENABRACKETLAYOUT.jpg

xSentry

Benny Berg

Last edited:
I hear u mehhn ..... I think theres sometin wrong with soundclouds compression when u upload ...the beat doesnt sound like that on my website or on my Comp ....I dnt know wat it is ...
Tnx though G

Oh snap, I think I sent the wrong beat. Must've copied pasted the wrong one. I wasn't planning on using this.

Rice, do you think it's okay if I change it?

I listened to both of your beats X , Bennys was more intense I wanna fight somebody now ahha
Please check out my channel to hear 1 of my tracks I cant post for some reason it says 20 posts ?

Is there a financial prize for the winner ?

Sentry how u gonna change the beat man. The one u just posted is better so I'll wait to see if Rice changes it and come back.

Sentry how u gonna change the beat man. The one u just posted is better so I'll wait to see if Rice changes it and come back.

Haha, it was an accident. Never meant to submit the first beat. I pm'ed too quickly lol.

Sorry guys.

And good luck to you as well! I'm very impressed with this beat by the way. That arp is great.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Lol, Rice. You accidently replaced Benny's beat for my link.

And good luck to you as well! I'm very impressed with this beat by the way. That arp is great.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

Lol, Rice. You accidently replaced Benny's beat for my link.

Indeed lol thats X's beat Rice fk I know ur under alot of pressure organizing this shit I could imagine lol but this is the link to my beat Trap Beat 2 by Benny@Brigadaent on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Benny Benny Wow .........but its very loud though especially In my head phones Sonys , but when I use My Beats by Dre head phones the beat is so much cleaner and perfect thats weird I guess having a good set of head gear really matters ... chk out my beat on my oage since I cant post f4f ... I didnt like xsentrys beat that much i couldent get into it but I suck my self so ..lol

I'd give it to sentry... His sounded better and was better composed.. Benny was just a lil wild too me.. And didn't sound mixed well to me.. Good job on both parts

benny got this man

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

Bennys was way more complex and unique, different sounds, didnt sound like a boring ass trap beat like we hear these days, if the right rapper killed it..it'd be a hit. period

Appreciate it Antelope , not alot of these peeps know how much goes into a beat like this ... thanks for the comments everyone !! Ive sent this beat off to Juvenile actually , hopefully he will crush this ...!

I completely agree , Bergs beat was so complex it took me 5 times just to understand .... I loved this beat Berg ....!! X's beat was standard

Back