• Mark1234

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deezel

^How do I change ths name
Weird title, I know, but I don't care. It's beat battle time.

Contestants: Rules:
Diesel:berzerk: Best beat (4 votes) wins.
Anaujiram:bigeyes:
Mark1234:hello:

Diesel

Anaujiam

Mark1234

Last edited:
also title of the thread is a little suspect - sexual overtones just don't do it for me, so I'm not even bothering to listen, hopefully next time you will think of a better thread title (Battle blast or Beat battle or or something like that)

I can't figure out how to add another person to the poll. I wouldn't worry about it. Some people won't even listen to it anyway just because they have no sense of humor.

Or, they may have a more finely-developed, mature sense of humor.

Being known as the winner of the "Beat Off 2013" competition is a dubious distinction at best.

GJ

Naw, that's not it.

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

So, would any of you friendly neighborhood moderators be willing to add Kevoricks to the battle?

Last edited:
Diesel's beat is no longer available. Anaujiram beat tuff as hell, I like that Mike1234 beat isn't a trap beat because now it's not a trap contest, it makes the battle interesting. I cant vote until Diesel re ups his beat tho, solid battle so far IMO

https://soundcloud.com/deeezel/battle/s-lx7Ab

You can just click the link below Diesel's beat in the opening post. You will automatically get there by clicking on the link right here above in my post also.

I hope more voters are gonna come to check us out.

---------- Post added 09-16-2013 at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-15-2013 at 08:09 PM ----------

We need more voters!!!

Last edited:
OK, despite my distaste for the 8th-grade humor of the contest title, I did listen to all three and I did vote.

All three had some good points and a few tweaks that could be made, but my final vote was cast for ________________ (voting record subject to *FPSBPP [tm] ).

GJ

* Future Producers Secret Ballot Protection Program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back