Who Is Fruity Loops King?

Alas, the real king of Fruity Loops has stepped in, and a message with it as well:

fruityloops.jpg

I got some skillz on the FL too though, and was nominated as ONE of the best in using it.. not THE best, but the link's below on the sig for the haters and doubters.. all beats done with fruity only, no keyboards, mixers, hardware, etc.. My Ballz My Word is a track on there that I did in Fruity as well, only sampling vocals.. oh, and PBoy, I agree, 9th Wonder should be deemed king of Fruity IF he consistently uses it and drops hot tracks, NOT because he was on a Jay-Z track. Just my opinion.

Genycis

i would have to agree genycis is hella good wit that fruity loops and i have to say i like it jus as much or even more than reason 2.5, tha only thing i like bout reason more than FL is the instruments but other than that FL is pimp and genycis is hella good at it

anywayz peep out my beats and tell me what you think and they are all done wit Fruity loops unless stated otherwise

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/2/brownsugamusic.htm

peace

I have to say, Genesis, or whatever. the way you flipped that ' Love and Marriage ' sample was cool. I never thought someone could flip that. Much props, but I still think I have a shot for the throne. I'm workin' wit low quality soundfonts. When I get my Motif and Triton, move ya ass over. LOL, -uno-

Check some of my old 'new' beats, meaning I had 'em for monthns, I just aint put it on the site. Check them out and give me some feedback, no samples needed.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/8/iiirdworldproductionsmusic.htm

Yo Meta, tight 'ish.. I peeped tha beatz on your page and for your so-called "lo quality soundfonts", you doin' tight 'ish with 'em. Was feelin' them beatz straight flamez. I never claim to be king, only one of the kings.. I feel there's an inner circle of us kingz rather than one sole king, but hey, have at'chu if you wanna go for tha crown. lol.. I don't have it anyway. ha ha ha. It's all good though. Keep blayzin, cuz I'm a fan of dark gritty orchestrated type beatz. No doubt. On the soundfont tip also, I feel ya on the low quality sh**, so I had to make and tweak my own. ha ha ha. Sellin' them jointz too now. Thanx for the feedback on the Love and Marriage track. One.

Genycis

sorry, i've listened to a random sample of your links and i haven't been impressed in the least way. I'm sorry for being critical. but perhaps my criticism will motivate you to try harder.

Disinteface said:
sorry, i've listened to a random sample of your links and i haven't been impressed in the least way. I'm sorry for being critical. but perhaps my criticism will motivate you to try harder.

Who? Ya didn't mention who you were referring to in the thread. Just wondering.. and do you have a link to your stuff to peep?

Genycis

ill have a link up soon, although the music i write isn't hip hop.
.. now that i've thought about it, it was rude of me to post that earlier. i'm sorry

Disinteface said:
ill have a link up soon, although the music i write isn't hip hop.
.. now that i've thought about it, it was rude of me to post that earlier. i'm sorry

It's cool, no need to apologize, although you still hadn't answered the question. ha ha ha. Who's beats did ya listen to and weren't impressed with at all? ha ha ha.. even if it's mine, no problem, some will like my stuff and some won't.. just like with fashion, art, etc.. so I ain't stressin' it. But wanted to know who you referred to when you said you didn't like it, cuz there's a few peepz that posted in here, so it was unclear whose beats you didn't like. Holla.

Genycis

I guess I sign in here. I am an experienced FL User. At the moment I have no updated music online, but since that's how they get down around these parts........ I see B. Ward and Genisis are the heroes here for FL. More Powere to you, much love for you, but that's the reasonI gotta come at cha. Not yet though. I'ma get my soundclick goin' and then I'ma holla at cha.

Ya'll gone recogonize talent when you see......well....hear it.

Holla at Cha boy,
Mr. Mista

I don't care too much about being claimed the 'Fruity Loop King' or any of that ish but check out my page:
www.soundclick.com/bands/NOVU_music.htm For beats produced by me(RADA Tha RebeliouZ) and my boy MIZPHIT. We both use FL Studio and Cool Edit Pro 2 for all of our productions. Holla!

-RADA Tha RebeliouZ aka Tha Audio KilaRican-
N.O.V.U. Productions 2004

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a link to musical samples to my band. It's not hip hop, it's industrial however i've considered these two genres a bit relative to each other..(drum and bass etc) if anyone should happen to listen, i would love to read your feedback. whether it be positive or negative.

http://www.soundclick.com/disinteface

Back