Who Is Fruity Loops King?

TwoSkillKrew

Ok, I have found the fruity loops king. I am postin this for him and want anybody that makes beats with fruity loops and thinks they are the best with it to post replies. If you use fruity loops I want you to join this battle for Numba 1 fruity loops king. Take the best beat you have made with fruity loops and post it. Holla

The song is by NP beatz Called "Losse your Mind "

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/4/npbmusic.htm

HE IS FRUITY LOOPS KING

Think other wise, HOLLA!!!

crzy...

thats crzy..cuz i was gonna make a similar post..it wasent who was the king but who are like the top ones on this site wit FL...ill go against him though..i guess it hard to tell cuz i dont sample..but we will let the people decide...he do have some skillz though..
Vision Entertainment

ill holla

that dudes a style biter.

You heard Nothin man from NIP productions beats? Sounds like he cloned his beat style.

b-ward is my boy , but the edge goes to genycis, somebody pm that kid and tell him theres a challenge going on and he's part of it, danggummit. b-ward aint around to battle but trust me the youngin got skillz. holla

:monkey:

Thanx... mad thanx...

... gotta pay my respects to the forum... it's been ages since I've been in here... been tryin' to make stuff move with just Fruity Loops for all the haters. So far, things lookin aiight for this rican brotha, but you know... time is everything, and connections is the main thing. Thanks to mad people in here though that think I'm doin my thing proper.. you know I gots to try and push this sh** to tha limit before I'm done with it. To tha Grave and back up... it's all good though.. I know when I die, my sh**'ll still be bumpin' around here and there. Thanx alot though for the nominations as me being one of the best to work tha fruit. I'm even workin' tha fruit to the fullest with Sampling a bit too... but you know I gotta be careful what I post on the sites. ha ha ha. But it's all good though.. learning more EQ tips and all that sh**, so the beats will be better than they can, for being all I got is Fruity Loops. Telling you though... when I make it up there (and I have faith I will)... I will be mentioning tha fruit in my speech. ha ha ha. But on that note, again, thanx alot for the nominations as king of fruit, and be sure to check the page from time to time... the beats will always be postin'. You know I'll post a beat for the challenge if I can... just let me know what's up. PM me. Holla back. One.

Genycis

No doubt....

... you know I ain't gonna disappear from the Future Producers forum... did ya think I was gonna stay gone? ha ha ha! Never!! It's all good. Just been having a lot going on, alot of moves with the music and things, so I've been a bit busy. Again though, mad thanx on the thoughtz... I'll be posting some more sh** soon as well, possibly a beat that I did with sampling a bit, but still done on the Fruit, so we'll see. Keep it real though peoplez... holla back. One.

Genycis

Thought I'd link this also!....

.... just to let ya hear what else I did with the Fruity as of late, peep out "When The Fat Lady Sings".... it's a beat I did with Fruity and some sampling as well. Tryin' to push the fruit to the limit.. the link's below of course, so feel free to check out the beat, along with the others that are up as well... Fruity Loops... always gotta have my loops before I leave in the morning. Peace.

Genycis.

I got a couple on my page I made with

Soley Fruity Loops.

There here.

there not my best work but they just happned to be in my file list on my page. Critique them plz ...if u want.

Last edited:
Craiz....

... tha beats are aiight... I think the drums need more kick on the three. I wasn't feelin' the Brandon2 too much, but the melodies on the other two were nicely done.. like the way you did them, especially the Indian joint. Then again, you said these weren't some of your best work though, but they straight.. just need some more EQing, and you good to go. Holla.

Genycis

yo

thx fr the reply.
SO the drums need to be eq'd to sound more fuller? Explain what i could EQ to make em sound better if you could. I got mad beats that are way better than those but I felt the same way as far as EQ goes on all of em. Got any tips?

Back