Sample Battle #2 ! Start voting!

So Foolish

Desoto - Black Mamba
TonyRotten - Beat
YoungProdigyMxD - This is what you call
Wals Kronkite - Lonely
OsamaPigLatin - Happy Fluffy Song
Cappachino - If This Is Love (Near the bottom of the page)
So Foolish - Sample Battle #2

The winner will be the first track to receive 5 votes.

Rules:
● Voters should have registered at least 2 months ago, and have more than 50 posts - to prevent people cheating with multiple accounts, etc.
● You must listen to EVERY track before voting.
● You're vote should be based on what track you think is the best, judging from that track only. Not who's tracks you usually like better or who you like the most as a member :rolleyes:

So vote away :D

Last edited:
Wow this shyt was tough.All of yall brung heat to this.Sorry I 4got to make my beat to this.But Imma have to go wit Wals on this 1.All of em had me moving but when his came on my head almost fell off my neck.lol.It kinda sounded composed too during the verse.Good shyt though everybody

Last edited:
I had a tuff time decidin between So Foolish and YoungProdigy. I thought they were both maybe a lil repetitive, which doesn't really bother me... but you know FP. I'm more into the laid back vibe of Fools but I think YP flipped the sample the best this rd.

Vote: YP

Vote :
YoungProdigyMxD

Sounds like some Alchemist ish right there . . . I was really feeling that. . . Tell me that sample please !!! lol :)

Last edited:
Im jsut gonna say well done to all the folks who managed to pull something decent out of that sample. I thought it was a pretty unforgiving sample and you all did a good job.

Vote: YP. I liked the way the sample was flipped

damn, that was a close call between wals & young prod.

but honestly, young prod MURDERED the shyt

vote= young prod

those rollin kicks were crazy, def a banga

its funny tho that none of those tracks sounds similar to each other

I hope its not to late but

Vote: OSAMA
I like when a sample is included in a beat and not the only source of a melody. The flutes and congos give it nice "Fluffy" feel. But if there was a second place Desoto would get that trophy.

Actually it wasn't...YP and SoFoolish did take this battle. I just remembered to post in here because I have a smart-assed comment to make about this battle...

For real though...YP won this.

vote: OsamaPigLatin

was tight between his and Wals Kronkite's

very good battle, props to all.

Back