mistaox (3 - 1) vs. kontak80 (2 - 2)

this wasnt easy....i liked the strings sample on MISTAOX track,these life hhats were a bit too much and the basskick destroyed my porcelain in the kitchen when i started the track...but the song is agressive, has some nice intro and is interresting in breaks ...

KONTAK...i love ur piano work..the song was very emotional and the life contrabass,cello and strings are nice...they just a bit too much all together with the piano and the vocal.....

im strings lover...kontak80

Sorry ya'll....

SC was Trippin this morning...anywayz..

EDIT: guess the server is down..

SC upload complete

Edit: Just PM'd WARD

Last edited by a moderator:
No prob, but could you update your post though. Thats the first thing everybody will see, naw mean?

kontak80 said:
Almost forgot, good luck Ox.

Same to you playa

if only B.Ward would update the first post, so people can vote...People prolly think I have a song titled "you have until the end of the day"

mistaox said:

Same to you playa

if only B.Ward would update the first post, so people can vote...People prolly think I have a song titled "you have until the end of the day"

Yeah, I PM'd him already about that.

i'll have to wait for a mod, because we only have a certain set amount of minutes before we can't edit a post. don't want ya'll to think i'm just being lazy....

B. Ward said:
i'll have to wait for a mod, because we only have a certain set amount of minutes before we can't edit a post. don't want ya'll to think i'm just being lazy....

Cool..have em delete these extra posts as well....

Mista- I dig the drum beat, nice groove, but sounds pretty stock and simple, not that thats always bad....dig the drum fills, though a few sound just a hairlip off....wasnt really feeling the sounds of the synth work personally-

Kontak- interesting sound....drums sound like they would be big to hear on a system....dont personally like the trumpet and synth sounds, they sound really fake in a sense....nice wierd atmosphere going on-

vote- Kontak

Mista-beat was aigh some of the volumes were off I thought.I also think you could used a another instrument or something with the lead cause it sounded plain...

kontak80-I liked how you added the that atmosphere sound it gave it more feel I think,drums where aight I think they could of a little hard.Other then that good beat....

Vote-Kontak

Back