Status
Not open for further replies.

Chameleon

dark side:
the dark angel

VS.

Beats Perfected: Koto Beat

Battle Will End In Seven Days On Wednesday December 17
The Winner will advance to the next round.

Good Luck Guys:cheers:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you vote, make a post saying who you voted for and why or you vote won't count.

No voting in battles that you're entered in.

I'm going with...

Beats Perfected gets my vote...

I'm not feeling the whole Alvin and the chipmunks thang people are doing right now. Let Just Blaze have his space.

Somebody tell Alvin, Simon and Theodore they are owed some royalties.

I'm going with dark side on this one.

The vocal gets annoying after awhile but the harp/strings are ill and the drums bang hard. If the vocal was dropped out for the verses then the beat would be insane.

Beats Perfected is a nice beat but I'm just not feeling it as much.

Peace

DARKSIDE
i really liked the vocals though komplexbeats is right they would need to drop out at some parts. i just didnt feel koto as much. good battle tho

i vote darkside.
i was just feelin it more. i think everyone is right that sample should drop out some more but its a scik beat.

Vote: Beats Perfected...Overall better put together. Drums were more complex...and there were better change ups. Only negative was that I heard a weird pause after every 16 bars or so.

Vote PB

Perfected's beat was a better more complex sample. Especially with the change ups. Also way more original. Almost a throw back beat, next level.

beats perfected. this is hip hop production ladies and gentleman. I believe this beat wins the overall battle.

vote : beats perfected

Dark side : i didnt liked the vocals , that was so sad and a bit annoying ..

Beats perfected : Liked this one better , He tried to make speakerblowing song with hard drums . I think you would make it more banging if you would have added some smooth sounds and bass . Now its just too much of that sound .

I vote for Beats Perfected

I voted for beats perfected because it's good to hear somthin new every once in a while, i never heard anythin like that, the only thing i didn't like was that one snare that u do that drumroll with, but the drums were bangin, sick beat, one.

changing vote

I change my vote ..I change it to Beats Perfected.. He really has a good beat. You beat me in round 1, and I'm glad I was put against the best beat on here. :cheers:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back