Battle 4 Exposure Vol. 1 Beats Submissions Are Now Open

ProducerJC

IndieHost
What's happenin FP!

We're now accepting Soundcloud beat submissions for Battle4Exposure Playlist Vol. 1 in an attempt to build long term music business relationships in the music industry. Click here for more complete details regarding this post, as there's no point in rewriting everything here in the forums. PM me directly with any questions you may have regarding this beat battle. The submission period will remain open until we've received 100 submissions for our Battle 4 Exposure Vol.1 Playlist, at which time will begin the countdown to collect the final entries.

Compete for the chance to win a Sponsored Website with One Year of Web Hosting, Social Media Timeline Promo, Blog Article Placement and Newsletter Marketing with MusicBlog.Tech.

Step 1:
Choose your best public beat on Soundcloud using the Creative Commons License.

• Enter up to 2 beat links max. per individual contestant
  • Record labels may enter up to 2 beats per individual producer.
  • We will not choose your entries for you, pick your own beats.

Step 2: Click here to send us your entries to on Soundcloud

• Beats must play 5 minute or less to be added our voting playlist.
  • Copy and paste this as your message with attachment to the exact beat(s) entry:
    • "I am currently 18 years of age or older and want to be in Battle 4 Exposure Vol.1 Playlist, ."

Step 3: Keep your entries on your Soundcloud to remain in our playlist

• Your beat entries must stay online under your profile for voters to consider throughout this conpetition.
  • Voting pole will be posted on FutureProducers.com and CrazyPellas.com where community members there can vote.

Your beats will represent themselves when voting time starts for this contest. Please abide by the rules listed below or you could be disqualified and possibly banned permanently from future events for violating this opportunity. We're hoping to build long term business relationships with our qualified contestants and visitors. If you want to link your web viewer to this competition do so using good and lawful internet practices. Write your own material and backlink it to specific content our website. We should notice the backlink in our reports and statistics. Once we see your link, we will look for ways to return a backlink to your website. This isn't a guaranteed backlink for a backlink, however we will look for relevant ways to share your content with our audience if we see you site linked to ours.

Contest Rules:

DO NOT put lyrics in your entries, this is a beat battle only competition.
DO NOT ask people to vote for, play or download the beats in this battle.
DO NOT force feed or spam your beats to anyone during this competition.
DO NOT enter beats that you don't belong to you or that you don't own rights to.
DO NOT use bots or generators to gain comments, plays or likes to win this battle.
DO NOT copy content from our website to place on your own, write your own content

Last edited:
This 1st competition is for Hip-Hop/Rap producers only. More contest will come for other genres, Hip-Hop Beats are mostly what people keep asking us for at the moment. All beats in the Battle 4 Exposure Playlist Volumes will remain in these list until either you pull the songs down from Soundcloud or if they do it for your. Be sure to look over the Creative Commons page on Soundcloud.

I would like to enter the contest but i cant send you the beats through soundcloud until you follow me back. my name is PlusMinus (+/-) on soundcloud

I would like to enter the contest but i cant send you the beats through soundcloud until you follow me back. my name is PlusMinus (+/-) on soundcloud

Sorry, not playing the follow back game for you to share a links to beats, you should be doing that anyway. I'll follow back if you have an official account with soundcloud or if we're considering doing business together. Sorry for the change up, this is important for our branding however.

Last edited:
You can keep your beats in the contest if you'd like. This will not affect your eligibility to win as it will based on stats, clients and sponsored judges, and after we start promo on a fully loaded store.

Last edited:
Back