Anyone here into Battle Rap? (Smack url/Kodt/DontFlop/Scheme Street/Syndicate etc)

i am into battle rap i used to watch them a lot, not so much anymore though. i just produce now lol ^^ I'll watch some if they have big names. From Kotd i like pat stay, thats about it. I do like the league though, very professional and well organized. very business savvy, my favorite league is URL i guess, but unlike kotd they arent very business savvy which is kind of a turn off. i like dizaster although sometimes hes a big loser ha. i dont follow dont flop at all, but i do like shotty horroh from dont flop, he actually makes pretty dope music too. i like arsenal from url/UW. if ihad to name one that i really dislike, its probably the saurus that dude is so annoying. I actually never heard of scheme street/syndicate.

i think dizaster is gonna battle pat stay actually soon should b pretty nuts. truth is though i produce EDM ^^; yea.. i did grow up on hip hop but chea das wussup

Favourite League would be KOTD. I like Pat Stay, Dizaster and Bender (though he hasn't battled in a while)
I guess I like URL too, Conceited is mad funny and his "Slow It Downs" are cool too. Other than that, probably just DNA, and Chilla Jones cause he got some really well thought out schemes.

Dizaster vs Pat Stay should be a really good battle but I don't think Pat Stay can lose, but Dizaster at his best is scary. I really don't know.

Favourite League would be KOTD

Im with you on that :cheers:

and Bender (though he hasn't battled in a while)

Actually, Bender just battled Dirt recently. Pretty lack luster tho.
KOTD stay winning as of late, And UW has a CRAZY event in january(The card is prolly the GOAT).
Hollow vs lux is gonna be one for the ages no doubt.
Pass and illmac (Bender vs ilmac was CRAZY) are prolly two of my favorites, If you havent seen their matches from Battle of the Bay 6, I highly recomend them; Pass vs DNA and Illmac vs Bigg k.
Pass is ridiculously good live, he ALWAYS wins live cause of his energy and projection, doesnt always translate to video tho...

Last edited:
F_cks wit Hollow..not on no ride'n type shit either...
Anybody plan on paying to see them (Lux)??....
Heard it's not ever goin on youtube...
Ever paid to watch'em online before??...

Last edited:
i used to watch them all the time, from 106th an park on friday, to smackdvd's to just youtubing battle rappers. My favorite league was KOTD but overall battle rapper ehhh idk though he's not really phenomenal, i'd go with Locksmith from the bay area. He's not the most creative, but still impressive....to me. lol
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/users/63669093&color=ff6600&auto_play=false&show_artwork=true"></iframe>

^^^^lmao :4theloveofgod:

I got respect for ars and his UW stuff and all but....

F_cks wit Hollow..not on no ride'n type shit either...
Anybody plan on paying to see them (Lux)??....
Heard it's not ever goin on youtube...
Ever paid to watch'em online before??...

It is goin on youtube. Hollow was jus playin.
Im not plannin on payin for the ppv, prolly just watch the bootlegs on OTBVA.

Back