Yung Joc's new album HUSTLENOMICS (Production Credits)

im surprised of another album from him is coming out so soon

DaOriginalBlade said:
Joc doesn't deserve to breathe.

low blow

Last edited by a moderator:
JuggernautBlack said:
Joc doesnt deserve a Neptunes beat

Neptunes dont deserve a placement with the sh*t they've been puttin out lately...well it may be pharrells fault..but i havent felt a neptunes traack in a minute.

EMAG-A said:
your kidding right?? u should shut the fuk up....ur music is on show for everyone to hear....and no one who hears it is gona say its better than young joc's....step your game up then come talk......RANDO LMAO......

lol lol lol

Last edited:
yall just need to chill man cuz this is wat they talk about wen they say i thank all my haters cuz yall motivate me cuz yall actually taking the time to do all this and wat for. if yall dont like him just dont open the thread. damn obviously people like him if he has the things yall dont not to hurt anybody feelings but im just saying

judging from the snippets i heard this might be better then his 1st. im just judging beat wise right now since i havent heard the whole songs on most of theses

.coffee shop=aight. form what i heard don vito make the same kind of beats(example:cherish-keep it fresh)

.play your cards=good.cool & dre killed the beat

.chevy smile=aight. a normal jaze pha beat

.hell yea=good. beat knocks neptunes did good on thsi one

.bottle poppin=good if its the same one that samples "hood figga" in the chorus

atleast he can pick good beat selection.he got alot of unknowns up there.atleast some i never heard of

the only one i heard so far is coffee shop and the shi-t is bangin to me...theres a big market for it and it's happy music,getting away from all the played out,cash,drugs and hoes lyrics so i dunno why people would even bother hating....if u dont like it,dont buy it....but at the end of the day people are buying so he's doing something right and everyone hating is doing something wrong and not selling nuthin!!

It will be good, like his 1st.
All the haters-
What should he change? Hes famous and selling so much, why change what works. Everyone knows his songs and they bang out.

All this hater talk :cry: :cry: :cry: gotta love FP...

sheep-full.jpg

Dirteelishus said:
Nice, good 2 see he's givin up & comin producers a chance :victory: 1. “Hustlenomics Intro” Produced by Dee Jay Dana 2. “Play Your Cards” Produced by Cool & Dre 3. “Coffee Shop” Produced by Don Vito 4. “BYOB Ref” featuring Pharrell Produced by The Neptunes 5. “Bottle Poppin’” Produced by Don P. 6. “Hell Yeah” Produced by The Neptunes 7. “Cut Throat” featuring The Game & Jim Jones Produced by The Fixxers (DJ Quik & AMG) 8. “I’m A G” featuring Bun B & Young Dro Produced by Chris Flames 9. “Hustlemania” Produced by Dee Jay Dana 10. “Pak Man” Produced by Kevin “Khao” Cates 11. “Momma” Produced by Jazze Pha 12. “Brand New” featuring Rick Ross & Snoop Dogg Produced by Dee Jay Dana 13. “Livin’ It Up” Produced by Drumma Boy 14. “Getting’ 2 Da Money” Produced by Jon Josef 15. “Hustlenomics” Produced by Strong Hill 16. “Thugg Love” Produced by G-Phonics 17. “Chevy Smile” featuring Trick Daddy Produced by Jazze Pha

:victory: Congrats to my comrades Strong Hill (K Hill & Kyree Mix) for their placement on the album! Us Jawja boys are doin' da damn thang mane!

illanoiz said:
For starters I'm not the biggest Joc fan but I respect his hustle.

Isn't he Greg Streets' nephew....

... not much hustle involved when you have the family connects and the moves have already been made. Ask Swizz... or Solange Knowles.

Back