Your Top Hip Hop Club Bangers

The Vizion

What songs are your favourite hip hop / rnb club bangers from 2012 until present day?

Some of mine include:

DJ Khaled - Take It To The Head

GOOD Music - Mercy

Kanye West - Clique

Wiz Khalifa - On My Level

I know there are lot more good club bangers, I would name a lot of trap music, but I only named the songs that get played in the clubs that I've been going to. I live in the UK and they don't know how to play good hip hop in the clubs i go to. They only play hip hop / rnb which is mainstream according to UK standards, like Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Jay-Z & Kanye, Tyga, Drake. They don't play any of this good music that we talk about on this forum which is a shame.

Last edited:
What songs are your favourite hip hop / rnb club bangers from 2012 until present day?

Some of mine include:

DJ Khaled - Take It To The Head

GOOD Music - Mercy

Kanye West - Clique

Wiz Khalifa - On My Level

I know there are lot more good club bangers, I would name a lot of trap music, but I only named the songs that get played in the clubs that I've been going to. I live in the UK and they don't know how to play good hip hop in the clubs i go to. They only play hip hop / rnb which is mainstream according to UK standards, like Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Jay-Z & Kanye, Tyga, Drake. They don't play any of this good music that we talk about on this forum which is a shame.
curious as to why everyone only wants picks from one of the shittiest years in music..... seen some kid in the theory sound design section saying only post trap vids from 2013

Back That Azz Up- Juvenile
Get Low- Lil Jon

Play that ANYWHERE at ANYTIME and the party is poppin off....you could roll a PA system into Congress and start playing those and shit would go down. I cringe the day that those songs are the "Celebration" and "We are Family" of wedding songs though lol

Last edited:
Back That Azz Up- Juvenile
Get Low- Lil Jon

Play that ANYWHERE at ANYTIME and the party is poppin off....you could roll a PA system into Congress and start playing those and shit would go down. I cringe the day that those songs are the "Celebration" and "We are Family" of wedding songs though lol
hell yea good picks im also gonna say.... usher feat ludacris yea...50 cent in da club.... but yea damn those 2 you said are probally the 2 biggest lol

Back