Young Chop Steals All Vybe Beats...(You need to see this..)

liltraybeatz

Whats Good FP Community!
I know some of you know this already but.. I just found this tho..

I lost all respect for this lame dude (Young Chop)

Check the Stealing/Jacking Proof :

602091_10151313992736430_1672265449_n.jpg

Im not surprised anymore... Young Carter (at least thats who i think made it) did the same thing with RHQ

in the background is that same pattern... that black stars was bumpin tho!

Is there or will there be any backlash for this? Nope. No reason for Young Chop or any other up and coming producer to care, if there is no consequence.

Sampling without a sampler. Lol.

He can get the shyt sued out of him for that. Way too many of the elements of the original work in question and his own admittance to wrong. Too bad Chop seems to know nothing of laws surrounding beatmaking. Funny how mad he got at Kanye for doing it all fair and by the book with the "Don't Like Remix" though.

Am I the only one who thinks that "white boys" chorus is super suspect? Lol.

Last edited:
^^^There was a real point to the original clip from the movie "life". Whether you want it or not, never give your cornbread away after someone tells you that you ain't gonna eat it, lol. Applies to this thread if you think about it.

I'd have beat that dude with my lunchtray and thrown my cornbread in the trash before I gave it to him after that shyt. Hope Vybe get's that. lol.

Ummm guys that joker song is produced by Doughboy beats Not Young Chop Lmao Idk where the hell you got the idea that it was produced by young chop from.

Not saying that in a mean way or anything just want to know how you came to that conclusion....

My bad, if that's the case, I just took the word of the original poster...but here's how much of a fuq I don't give(no offense to you, or to the producer we're discussin'), I'm still not gonna research, I'm just gonna take your word that chop didn't produce it now, lol. :cheers:

I mean...is Vybe even a hot topic in the beat world any more. I don't know these things (don't care)....but I haven't heard from yall's favorite internet beatmakers in a looooooooong time. No JJs or SSO and all dat. What's the deal?

Moral of the story.......dem presets man.....them presets. You ran through those presets like "this is nice".........then a few months later you hear a beat using one of the nice presets that you said you was going to use one day. When you get to that point.......to where you like "oh..that's nothing but horn blast on Nexus 2" when you hear somebody's beat.......you need to go to AAA for beatmakers....or you too will end up remaking beats just for fun and accidentally letting someone hear it....and they want that one...after you told them 5011 times you remade somebody else's beat. Think a rapper care....they want the beat NOW!!!! Plenty of times I'm working on a beat and not even close to finished....and the rapper is like...."mane you can go on and put that on pro tools like it is...I already got something for that." Or you could be going through a patch and a rapper notice a sound and be like "man...I heard that sound before on this one beat that I used.......and we arrogantly as we all can get be like "psssssssssh man that's some rooti poot shit...I can make you something like that in like 10 minutes..better drums, better mix......" Dun Dun DUUUUUUUUUUN.......you just jacked somebody's shit without jacking somebody's shit.....the next day you're like "what the hell did I do.....fuuck it".

Presets are worse than meth....leave them alone.

Last edited:
So many people be doing this! I be searching for beats on itunes and thats all you hear! It only really gets noticed and bashed when somebody do it better then the original! I dont think I can remake beats by ear better though. But originality kills the cat! Thats why I just keep working on my originality!

So many people be doing this! I be searching for beats on itunes and thats all you hear! It only really gets noticed and bashed when somebody do it better then the original! I dont think I can remake beats by ear better though. But originality kills the cat! Thats why I just keep working on my originality!
what keywords or names do you search for when notice this

what keywords or names do you search for when notice this

I just be searching on itunes for instrumentals/beats. Sometimes original beats, original instrumentals, mix tape beats,etc., etc... And most of the instrumental beats are garbage on there compared to mine in my opinion! but there are a few good producers I have ran into on there with the same concept as my thinking!

That's what led me to do a 20 track instrumental beat cd on itunes threw cd baby pro just recently to see what type of feedback I get and how many sales and listens. Have to wait a couple quarters to see the results though! Beats for $0.99 whole album for $9.99 in the hopes of some publishing money! One day! Cant beat that! Music's on there forever! Who knows!!!!!!

Back