You Gon SMELL my COLOGNE!!! I do not Play!!

What do y'all think??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm phukdup beyond capacity right now. But I knew it was dope before I listened to it. I been thinking about gettin that line myself, but you beat me to it. Much respect, fam. Real hip hop comes from all coasts, especially the 3rd. F**k the "haters".

deRaNged 4 Phuk'dup said:
I been thinking about gettin that line myself, but you beat me to it. Much respect, fam. Real hip hop comes from all coasts, especially the 3rd. F**k the "haters".

co-sign

hey thanks for the comments yall. i made the beat in Reason 3.0. The piano is an NN-XT patch. synths are malstroms. The guitars and bass are sampled.i know the vocals dont "sit" right exactly, thats because I sampled them from an interview, when he was talking in real-time, so it was hard to get them to line up right, without them ending up off-beat. I'm thinking time-stretching the vocals might help it, but I dont know which portions I need to stretch and which to leave alone.

That b-tch goes hard, cuzz.

I'm feelin this, sir!!!

Nice samples too.

Yeah, 14-1 vote on this? Yeah that 1 guy is clearly a hater? lmao...

Last edited:
lmao! somebody called this in tha thread too...this joint is nice though fo'real...you should shop it to Pimp...he'll probably take it...real talk...I can picture UGK on this...

Back