Yo Chief Keef Stars in New Movie

i was dead when he said knowledge of self that's the shit i don't like. this youtube channel is the truth right now

come on on my nigga you work with a member of black hippy how the hell is lil reese even close to ab soul. explain yourself dead ass. i mean i have thoroughly explained why i liked lil b in a paragraph in one of the threads i think you can do the same with lil reese

Lol, idk, i just like the music, and Reese got bangers. He's not as good of a rapper as ab-soul but he's my 2nd favorite rapper right now next to Soul

i just like what i like, theres really no explaining it. Music is all about making you feel something. Theres a lot of "good rappers" who dont evoke any emotion from me when i hear it. Its not hard, its not feel good music, it doesnt take me anywhere, doesnt make me feel anything. Can't enjoy it in the club, doesnt make me think about my personal life. So even tho i know its technically "good" such as a Lupe Fiasco, or even like Nas new album

like i know Nas new album is "good" by most peoples standards, dope beats and dope rhymes.. but i'd rather listen to Lil Reese and Chief Keef than Nas right now, just the way i listen to music lol

Lol, idk, i just like the music, and Reese got bangers. He's not as good of a rapper as ab-soul but he's my 2nd favorite rapper right now next to Soul

i just like what i like, theres really no explaining it. Music is all about making you feel something. Theres a lot of "good rappers" who dont evoke any emotion from me when i hear it. Its not hard, its not feel good music, it doesnt take me anywhere, doesnt make me feel anything. Can't enjoy it in the club, doesnt make me think about my personal life. So even tho i know its technically "good" such as a Lupe Fiasco, or even like Nas new album

like i know Nas new album is "good" by most peoples standards, dope beats and dope rhymes.. but i'd rather listen to Lil Reese and Chief Keef than Nas right now, just the way i listen to music lol

I respect that

this wasnt funny -_-

Last edited by a moderator:
"Having a father that's that shit I dont like"

:cry::cry::cry: was funny to me, especially when the beat dropped in lol. It even got muffled when she shut the door on him.

I need to see that movie though....how you gonna almost get murked by a 8 inch doll. I would be practicing field goals immediately.

Maybe this is what Tales From The Hood and the "niggerettes" was based off of lol

Dont even find this shit funny smh funny cuz of the corniness if that.....str8fufu

Last edited:
Back