Wtf Let Me Smell Yo Dick!!!!

B

BottomUpBeats

Hey guys.

[video=youtube;<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/19XmNXeAvIg&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/19XmNXeAvIg&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>]video[/video]

Now if this song was just a joke song like a chocolate rain type of thing then whatever. But THIS SONG IS IN ROTATION ON SIRIUS (sat. radio) HITS 1. Now if you dont know hits 1 is like the pop top 40 station on sirius, its just like the one you guys have in your city. I can't believe the programer of the station gave this the ok to be played on there so called "family friendly" channel. Wow be on the look out for this stupid a$$ song to hit radio near you.

wow...music has hit a new low.............wow? niggaz always goin backwardz...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on my phone so I can't hear the track.......

if this is the rnb song, its Risque, the female rnb group from Chicago signed to Lupe's label 1st & 15th.......

Jackpot ProductionZ said:
I'm on my phone so I can't hear the track.......

if this is the rnb song, its Risque, the female rnb group from Chicago signed to Lupe's label 1st & 15th.......

wow another shocker^^^^there signed to lupes label...wtf..is lupe sponsoring....

That's just UNBELIEVABLE.....

It is a TOTAL INSULT to all the REAL artists out there (Like Myself)

It is a sad day for the music industry...:mad:

lmfao troup is a trip............^^^^

LMFAO They stole that shid off the movie Baby Boy! haha Wow this sounds like it would be an underground song I cant believe the mainstream industry would let this out...The song isnt really bad cuz I like the beat and the artists are ok I just cant believe this would be on the radio well thats what the world has come to now

hahahahaha I'mma have a ***** listen to this....and this is a straight hood song...and she gotta be from Florida the accent and the drum programming....

lol i was thinkin the same thing^^^^ cuz my girl got that florida accent she straight outta wade county...lol

again if this song was a joke different no big deal, its funny. But the beef I have its a song thats being played on the radio as a for real song.

Back