Wow this section is dead......

yokuzin

Much Love. Peace!
I mean......damn....Scarface just dropped the dopest hip hop album of the decade by far...

Independently released album from Face......

N.O Joe >

And here yall mfers is.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Fuuck trap..you white boys can have it.....the south is back BIIHHHH......

Last edited:
The "production" game has changed.

There are no more super producers these days. A few guys like DJ Mustard, Boi-1Da, and a few others are doing good. But most people are struggling. Some people get a placement with Nicki Minaj, Rick Ross, Drake, etc but still struggle to progress.

There is way too much music to listen to anyway. Having a classic album isn't enough. That music has to be pushed down people's throats and shoved in their faces just to make a slight impact. Scarface isn't even on the radio so nobody even knows or cares if they aren't already fans.

Just the way the game is now.

^^^^^name a Scarface song that got radio rotation.........

camron.gif

If yall ain't heard the new Face.....check it out. But be warned.....it might be too real for your taste....so don't come back talking about it's wack cause it don't sound like "Back to Back"........

Been telling yall the real coming back. All dudes need to do is give their fans what they want.....FUUCK a label. Yeah he ain't gone sell a fraction of what Drake does.......for obvious reason.

If yall ain't heard the new Face.....check it out. But be warned.....it might be too real for your taste....so don't come back talking about it's wack cause it don't sound like "Back to Back"........

Been telling yall the real coming back. All dudes need to do is give their fans what they want.....FUUCK a label. Yeah he ain't gone sell a fraction of what Drake does.......for obvious reason.

That's cool, bro!

Scarface should do what's right for Scarface. But don't expect the average or casual listener to care. Heck, many younger folks are sleeping on Dr. Dre's new album. But artists with established fanbases can do well for themselves by working hard and giving their fans something familiar but different.

^^^^you either joking for attention or one of those alllivesmatter type dudes......

Boi stop......must never heard some real shit or can't comprehend it....must be used to those confused rapping dudes ranting bout simple shit on wax......

Gonna check this new Face album... I like hip hop from Future, Jeezy, Chris Brown, to Kendrick, Dre, Nas, Outkast, etc. It's best being open minded... Mainstream rap has its place and so do artists like Scarface...

^^^^I mean yeah....if you count hip hop stations. We can include every rap song we've ever heard more than twice if that's the case.......

Let's see other Scarface rotation songs "youngin"

Hell I can go on....

Gonna check this new Face album... I like hip hop from Future, Jeezy, Chris Brown, to Kendrick, Dre, Nas, Outkast, etc. It's best being open minded... Mainstream rap has its place and so do artists like Scarface...

If you call Future, Jeezy and Chris Brown hip hop, then...

I haven't seen any enthusiastic new bloods around here in a while. You know the cats that luv to post and get into long arguments.

I haven't seen any enthusiastic new bloods around here in a while. You know the cats that luv to post and get into long arguments.

They banned Boombapdame and all the new bloods get into their feelings if you say anything negative about trap music or Young Thug's dresses.

lurk every now and than, havent seriously posted in a while just had too say that face album is ****in ridiculous.... much better than compton

Back