Wow... even the party rappers...

Damn thats crazy.My heart goes out to them smh.they dont even be making no gang banging songs smh they just be making the songs people can dance to smh niggas always be hatin smh

Yeah, I only heard that one song but they didn't seem like the types to be on records saying they were going to do this and that to anyone.

.... can't comment on what they did outside of music though.

Crazy, I guess that's the downside of being in the spotlight.

22 years old... sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I lived in inglewood so I know how it is. This is just sad. We (as in young minority men) are dying too young. GOD please look over us.

wtf!!! 22 is too young to die and I highly doubt he did anything to condone being shot that way. did he dougie someones girl or something?

did he dougie someones girl or something?

They said it was "random"...

I read a story about a random act of violence the other week. The guy said he went to see his son and his baby's mother and son weren't home.... and just because they weren't home... he grabbed the first person he saw, taped them up, and sent them to a better place. The first person he saw was a 12 year old girl. He had never seen her and she had never did anything to him. He said he was just upset that they weren't home.

Last edited by a moderator:
what's really ill is that it be seeming like MOST rappers that get smoked, their cases don't even get solved...right?

Pac, Biggie, etc...who else?

Most of America showed how they feel about rappers when Common got invited to The White House.

But to be truthful i think its bs how this is all over the news.What about people the people that get shot everyday they dont end up worldwide news.Little kids be getting killed and they dont be on the world news smh.its sad but damn they just blowing it up way too much

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

what's really ill is that it be seeming like MOST rappers that get smoked, their cases don't even get solved...right?

Pac, Biggie, etc...who else?

Mac dre smh shiet but they are "supposedly" working on biggie case

But to be truthful i think its bs how this is all over the news.What about people the people that get shot everyday they dont end up worldwide news.Little kids be getting killed and they dont be on the world news smh.its sad but damn they just blowing it up way too much

For reporters to keep their jobs, they have to write stories people might look at. That means the more famous you are... the more newsworthy you are.

Most of America showed how they feel about rappers when Common got invited to The White House.

0972.jpg

that's all i can really say about that particular point at the moment...

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

Mac dre smh shiet but they are "supposedly" working on biggie case

that's what i'm sayin'...

the more cases that DON'T GET SOLVED, the more cats KNOW that it's STILL totally possible to get away...

if those guys can't solve MULTIPLE HIGH-PROFILE CELEBRITY murder cases, then they REALLY ain't gonna be able to solve 'ole homie from around the way's murder case if he gets bodied...dig what i'm sayin'?

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Little kids be getting killed and they dont be on the world news

the news is a BUSINESS just like RADIO.

just like the hottest shit don't be on the RADIO, the realest information is RARELY on the news...

you gotta hit up your own information sources for BOTH; if you want that REAL SHIT.

beware of any "mainstream" media that you come in contact w/...add shit up YOURSELF

My homegirl told me the dude shot him because he was jealous over some female that M-Bone was seeing. If that's true... SMH.

I wonder what part of Inglewood this happened? I don't think this was over by the Jungle because they said the guys were wearing blue.

For reporters to keep their jobs, they have to write stories people might look at. That means the more famous you are... the more newsworthy you are.
thats why i said is bs how shiet is now a days smh

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

the news is a BUSINESS just like RADIO.

just like the hottest shit don't be on the RADIO, the realest information is RARELY on the news...

you gotta hit up your own information sources for BOTH; if you want that REAL SHIT.

beware of any "mainstream" media that you come in contact w/...add shit up YOURSELF
Yea i already know thats why is bothers me when some who they call "famous" dies and they put all over the news but when a father kills his son and wife its not even on the news smh this world is getting cruel

wtf are you ****ing serious ? jeese man we gotta seperate the violence n the music..shit never gonna happen tho

Back