Would you hire Hov? (Look at Jay-Z's resume!)

JC.

Please excuse the so-so quality

Its a magazine scan of a picture of his resume...

1zdspbq.jpg

No Reference for Uppermanagement at his original employer Roc-A-Fella records. (Mr. Bleek was lowerlevel midmanagement and unemployed at the moment)

This raises questions about working well with others. I'd like to be in contact with one of his cofounders before hiring.

- Contacted reference LA Reid

Says Mr. Carter's accomplishments at Def Jam are vastly overstated. Especially in terms of signing Ne-Yo. Mr. Reid himself claims that as his artist. Notes that Rihanna has not had one profitable album yet.

Last edited:
It's composed by Vibe magazine...

I just found that little part on the left lol.
So Jay doesn't REALLY have a resume then.

u know this **** fake, if jay-z need a resume then theres no hope way in hell i will land a job in the music industry

Oh wait, yeah she did make Def Jam money. Her first two albums besides the singles were kinda bombing though and even GGGB went a little under expectations (when your single is #1 for 11 weeks before your album hits you are supposed to be an easy #1, not struggling to get there).

Last edited:
JC. said:
It's composed by Vibe magazine...

I just found that little part on the left lol.
So Jay doesn't REALLY have a resume then.

Everyone has one.

JREID said:
Fam JayZ don't need no resume, he is worth about 500 millie.

While mine is tight and getting tighter with political refs, I want to be in this position: not needing to print that muthafukkah out ever again.

Last edited:
I learned how to create a professional resume in 8th grade...and forgot by the time I entered high school.lol

On another note... Ever since I seen Jay's resume in VIBE I've been trying to make my resume using the same format in MS Word... Does anyone know how to do this?

Back