THE Worst Mainstream Vocal Performance on a Single - HANDS DOWN - Link Inside

Hott Sauce

Fp's Legal Counsel
first of all this is not a smash at Ray-j. he's rich im not.

this tread is really directed at the people who down folk like Ciara, Ashanti, Nivea, etc

u know all the "new age" rnb singers.

i hear folk say they cant sing and this and that and the other when in reality though they may not be whitneys or mariahs they are FAR from "bad" singers.
REGARDLESS of you personal "taste"(at least not in the WORST WAY) which is how they are sometimmes presented.

as evidence of this i present to you ray-'s new single.i will let you listen for yourself but you will get my drift.
with the others i mention u always get these "DID they use autotune?" treads and the like, well if u have 2 ask they either they didnt use it or they did a good enough job with it u cant notice. THIS IS NOT THE CASE HERE this is straight up, and not as an "effect". and keep in mind for all likly hood its on the full track, with mammoth amounts at the "tuff" parts.

now the beat is jammin. but as insult 2 injury the lyrics SUK.

i wont bore u any more just want u all 2 think twice before u say someone cant sing. this is appauling.

http://rapidsharre.de/files/2284412/ray_j_-_one_wish_radio_edit_.mp3.html

TAKE ONE OF THE R'S OUT THAT LINK BEFOR U PASTE IT (right before the .DE)

*****bonus

let me be the first 2 say that i like this joint aside from the singing which if i was not a "music" guy i porbly wouldnt even notice (and neither will 95
percent of the world - just us asses)

oh yea also i know there are goin 2 be people defending there "they cant sing position". PLEASE POST A LINK. period POST A LINK. i doubt that any one here can come up with a performance as menancing as this (mainstream).

enjoy (lol)

Last edited:
your link is broke dog...

and besides. Worst single ever goes to...

Pretty Ricky - Grind With Me

That song sounds like someone is beating a retarded kids ass with a cat.

"slow grind i'll make you say AAAHHHHHUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHH"

j.troup said:
your link is broke dog...

youll change ya mind once u hear this
how i do a link troup

fp got rapppiddd sharrre blocked.

its a rapidsharre.de (take one of the r's out) link for those who know how 2 fix it

Last edited:
Hott Sauce said:

fp got rapppiddd sharrre blocked.

yeah...looklike Mano deaded that. But I can understand why. Facilitating file sharing could get him hemmed up.

Oh my god. I'm listening now. This nigga trying to be URSHER.

He is such a biter. I hate when people jump on what's hot instead of staying in they lane...or better yet, making thier own lane.

And you're right...the singing is down right horrible. He's too busy trying to be something he's not.

Pretty Rickey is still worse. Ray just sounds bad cuz he's up in the upper part of his range, and he's straining. Pretty Rickey just sound like they got doo-doo birds stuck in they throat...

Like pure sh*t.

j.troup said:

Pretty Rickey is still worse. Ray just sounds bad cuz he's up in the upper part of his range, and he's straining. Pretty Rickey just sound like they got doo-doo birds stuck in they throat...

Like pure sh*t.

lol

i dont know
i still call ya on that one

ya boy "lil brandy" acting a ass

Might be veering off of the subject a bit, but does anybody remember Lumide? (during the commercial reggea explosion.) Yuck! Talk about wiggity wiggity wack singing...naw, she was tone-def talking. To top it all off, she releases another single talking about haters who say she can't sing, and it didn't get ANY play whatsoever..
HAHA..bioch!

Any body remember?

kingartha said:
Might be veering off of the subject a bit, but does anybody remember Lumide? (during the commercial reggea explosion.) Yuck! Talk about wiggity wiggity wack singing...naw, she was tone-def talking. To top it all off, she releases another single talking about haters who say she can't sing, and it didn't get ANY play whatsoever..
HAHA..bioch!

Any body remember?

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! LUMIDEE!! :cry::cry::cry:

WTF was she thinking dude?

yea, he probably should have been doing it in a falsetto. Usually he's pretty ok... but he's really up in the upper registers on that one.

My vote for crappiest vocals are Frankie J. Something about his tone or whatever just makes me wanna shoot the radio/TV.

j.troup said:

OOOOOHHHH FINALLY someone with ears that work. i haven't even heard the whole song yet cuz i can't stand listening to it. lol

Back