Worst Beat Out Right Now

Charlie Wilson skipped THE ENTIRE 80's

When did Party Train come out though and Early In The Morning... I remember those...

The 80's wack? Err? Terry Lewis and Jimmy Jam ran the 80's. "Last night" is a prime example of how they use to run shyt. The Time, can't be f'd wit. Jheri curls, break dance beefs at the the skating ring, Janet Jackson, when she was the baddest bytch on the planet, damn mane, you hert my feelins dissin the 80's like dat. The 80's is all I got, damn.LMAO

I think Soulja Boy's "Crank Dat" tops it as far as worst beats. I'm not just saying this because I think he sucks (he does), but because the beat, while being suitable for the degree of lyrical mastery that accompanies it, is simply W.A.C.K.

Also, I know a lot people will disagree, but the beat on Lil Wayne's "La La" off Tha Carter III SUCKS DIIICCKK IMO. It's obnoxious. Creative? Maybe. Wack? Certainly.

Well hell, since it's back, anything Ron Browze produces. It always sounds like he's not trying.

His mainstream stuff maybe. Check his discog before you truthfully believe what you just said. He is actually pretty good.

soulja boy and gucci mane..."gucci bandana" im not a soulja boy fan but i ****s with gucci and that beat is the icing on the cake for worst beat north, south, east, n west i cant think of anyother beat sound like a 5 year old got a hold of fl studio ....oh and runner ups are

kanye west love lock down
maino hi haters
lil wayne - phone home

Back