Word Lifers Sub Surface Headz?

F

FybesOner

Just wondering if there are headz out there that dig the same music vibe I'm into.
So far I've seen a whole different vibe i'm use too..

Don't get me wrong...I'm into the classic ish such as Native Tounges, EPMD, Beastie Boys, RunDMC,UMC's, Gangstarr, BDP,....etc...

The current stuff I listen too is
Jedi Knight Circle, La Symphony, LPG, T-rats, Aesop Rock, Passages, Anticon, Atmosphere, I.N.D, Sound Providers, J-Live, Aura, Deviance, Sack Cloth Fashoins,Braille......just to name a few...

Anybody on that vibe?

Hawaii Light Sleeper.....

fybes...

Im definately feeling some of you choices

The classic **** is definately good **** but you forgot Ultramagnetic Mc's, lol

Aesop Rock and J-Live are dope
I hate anything affiliated with Anticon
and the rest of the **** I never heard of

Peace

Word

Thats dope man...
How come you don't like anything affiliated with anticon...I know there on an abstract vibe but atmosphere and rymesayers are pretty normal.
Slug and Eyedea are superdope...=)
Just wondering..

Much Aloha from the islands

I've got no problem with abstract. I listen to "abstract westcoast" Hiphop which is very similar. Such as MURS, Aceyalone, living legends, etc. Anticon I just dont respect. They rig Skribble Jam, they take the "keep it real" mindstate way too far (just my opinion though). Atmosphere i dont mind sometimes. Eyedea cant freestyle his *** off but I think he's horrible on songs.

Peace

Wordy

Wordy!
You into Living Legends and the Gypsys Stuff? Or when there flows were even better back in the day when they were called Log Cabin. Dude that log cabin ish was way ahead of it's time....still one of my favorite things to listen too today....

Peacers
Much Respects:)

I've never got to hear Log Cabin that sh*t is really rare. Thats when MURS was about 16 right?

Yuppers

Yups...
Thats when all of them were really young....
eligh..murs...scarub..grouch...the one dude in LASymphony..

Much more free flowing than there verses of today(way more stylee)

:D

Peace
fybesOner

solomon you are a retard.

"They rig Skribble Jam"

that is just stoopid ...

you prolly just trying to diss anticon ..cuz SOLE wouldn't sign your Bottle of Humans Pajama nighty gown..cuz yo' a s s is bitch-made like quilts.....so all of a sudden you are a hater ...

keep it real attitude to far ? WTF ?

what a marooon..

Last edited:
the Scribble Jam judges are all "friends of anticon" theres no way in hell that Dose One beat RhymeFest and then Juice in I believe the 97 SJ. And yeah let me tell you how much I want SOLE's autograph<being sarcastic>. I just love the fact that he dissed my favorite Emcee EL-P. Anyone dumb enough to diss EL-P is not worthy to talk to me or anyone w/ atleast half a brain.

"I love Company Flow......I wanna be down" --- Bitch *** SOLE

LMAO

you are silly

if you don't like anticon at least have a good reason.

anticon didn't even exist in 1997 so you don't really know why you hate anticon. work on your reason and reply again i guess.

a tru homo thug.

your reasoning for hating on anticon is cuz Sole dissed EL-Pee like 200 songs ago ... ..that old shitt has been dead for a while ... i doubt you have even listened to any of the music ..... haha Dose-ONe did not beat Juice in 97 you retard ... get your facts straight ...tryin to make up something just so you can seem like you have a reason to hate ... haha geezus the stoopidity does not cease ...

peep the science GAWD ...<being thuggy dunn so you can comprehend on a wigger level>

RHYMEFEST PULLED OUT !! cuz he did not want to Battle Juice, his boy! ... Then Eminem beat Dose One ..and then Juice and Eminem battled ..and Juice f WON in 97 not Dose ... so there goes your rigging of scribble ..theory ... idiot...

I saw the damn video tape of Scribble Jam 97 so dont give me that B.S.

And your the ignorant a--hole that said the reason I hate anticon is:

"cuz SOLE wouldn't sign your Bottle of Humans Pajama nighty gown"

thats why I brought up the EL-P vs. SOLE just to squash your ignorant *** theory.

and your callin me a wigger when Anticon is made up soley of wiggers. damn you Anticon groupie cockgoblins are more ignorant the conglomerate you d*ck ride.

and nah I dont make prejudge decisions(If I did then I would be as ignorant as you) on people so of course I've heard their music

yeah well,

just because you saw the video doesn't mean anticon existed in 1997 because it didn't. you're wrong. plain and simple.

here, I'll explain so you'll know. anticon had its first official release in 1998. none of us knew each other in 1997. therefore your excuse for not liking anticon is ridiculous.

you said: 'the Scribble Jam judges are all "friends of anticon" theres no way in hell that Dose One beat RhymeFest "

take what I just told you....now look at what you said before......

doesn't click does it?

that was just an example I used. sorry my anticon history isnt completely accurate. plus anticon aint ill enough to consistently have a member win scribble jam. anyway as i've stated that aint my only reason for not liking anticon.

dj mayonnaise Im assuming that your an anticon member, correct? maybe you can answer a question of mine , how many members are there in anticon? a sh*t load right?

anyway Im entitled to my opinoin as you are yours. and I feel that my reasons are valid. the reasons ive gave are for my lack of respect and even if could prove them totally wrong that still wouldnt change my mind about anticons music I just dont like it.

yeah,

There are a shitload of kids in anticon to answer your question.

"plus anticon aint ill enough to consistently have a member win scribble jam."

"Anticon I just dont respect. They rig Skribble Jam"

--noone in anticon has ever won Scribble Jam.

1996- dunno who was in that one
1997 - winner Juice (non anticon)
1998- winner adeem (non anticon)
1999- winner Eyedea (non anticon)
2000- winner Sage Francis (distanly related to anticon)

--next time just say you hate anticon...period. your reasons aren't really making any sense save for the Elp vs. Sole beef. if you wanna hate us becuase of that then I guess that is your one good reason.

peace

damn, does all of anticon have selective hearing?

I said thats my reason for not respecting anticon if Im wrong then Im wrong but(and I'll put this in bold so that maybe this time your ingnorant a** will see it)

I JUST DONT LIKE THE DAMN MUSIC , IT IS HORRIBLE(EXCEPT FOR A FEW TRACKS)

Plus I dont agree with alot of things that are said in many anticon songs so still I dont respect your group. Im sorry but you cant have a monopoly on every white Hiphop fan in the world but thats just the way it goes. I've never seen a group of people so mad that I dont like them (or they're favorite group) besides Puff Daddy fans that call me a "Hater". Hey, maybe you are alot more like Puffy than I thought.

just to back myself up a little.... I've read articles that said that Sage was a member of anticon and that Eyedea was loosely affiliated. so like I said Im sorry Im not completely correct about the history of your wack *** crew. but bottom line the music is wack

Anticon Perspective

I like anticon....I don't feel some songs(just like alot of artists I like, there's going to be some songs you don't feel)
I'm from Hawaii and Anticon is a big influence too alot of MC's over here.
I guess everyone has there dis-likes and likes...

I think anticon forged the way for alot of individuals.....Just like Krs1 did back in the day and is still doing today....

Much Love and Respect to everyone...
God Bless

dont sleep on hawaii
Big Ups to:
Omega6
Kavet the Catalyst
timer
JusOneO
EP
Proliteariots
Hidden Habitats
Human Amusement
OTwister
Delve
XL
and all the other hawaii peoples
Topic

ah,

i don't have selective hearing. I except your apology for being wrong though.

Eyedea has done some songs with anticon and sage is about to do some stuff on our label, but they aren't in anticon just to clarify.

You can not like the music and that's cool. Just making sure you had the correct information. Thanks for calling me names like ignorant *** and puff daddy. I hadn't heard those ones yet.

Last edited:
Back