Wonder Arillo Interview

that was pretty tight. he looks kinda young, i wonder if he went to school for enigineering or he just learned it himself.

Not real sure on how old he is, but i really like his humble kind of demeanor. I liked that other interview he did too where he was making that beat for spit your game or whatever it was. You can tell dude has appreciation of good music and for what he's accomplished and respects the people who helped get him there.

sad, 36 views while the lil jon with no glasses pics gets 662. People got some pretty crazy priorities.

Alabaster said:
Not real sure on how old he is, but i really like his humble kind of demeanor.

not enough cats today have that. it seems to me like all the producers out there are saying "Look at me ... I'm the best!" you expect that attitude with rappers and I guess producers are cut out of a similar mold, but it is so refreshing to see somebody who's just chill and laid back but still doing some stuff.

good post man!

Alabaster said:
sad, 36 views while the lil jon with no glasses pics gets 662. People got some pretty crazy priorities.
yeah, fp is kinda like that

Last edited:
Thanks

I appreciate all the positive feedback y'all. I know I'm late but.... I was 25 when I made "What You Know" and am 27 now. I went to Georgia State University to learn recording and music theory, also studied filmmaking. Before that I played trombone in school band.

Dang he's here??? ,everybody is hittin this site now.lol but welcome to fp.lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Wonder.
Keep up the hustle.

*still strange to see that people in the industry pay attention to FP*

them ascap checks for what you know must be looking real good homie

nice interview

man kcuf Wonder! LOL, what's good with you? I was "wondering" when you were going to show up here. I told you that cats be talking your name up all the time... Welcome.

Wonder Arillo said:
I appreciate all the positive feedback y'all. I know I'm late but.... I was 25 when I made "What You Know" and am 27 now. I went to Georgia State University to learn recording and music theory, also studied filmmaking. Before that I played trombone in school band.

What it do homie keep grindin I met you up in atlanta and at the ozones in miami through Genera. Keep up the tight work its good to see other producers that engineer and mix well

The trak you did for playaz circle was good to holla at me

Peace

I Don't Think He Produced The Track Cause All He Did Was Play On It.
That's Not Producing. He's A Talented Dude Though.

Coop7ca said:
I Don't Think He Produced The Track Cause All He Did Was Play On It.
That's Not Producing. He's A Talented Dude Though.

He got production credit for the song.

Back