Wiz Khalifa Says Amber Rose Will Be On “O.N.I.F.C.”

Wiz Khalifa also promises that he and Snoop Dogg will film a sequel to “Mac & Devin Go to High School.” Wiz Khalifa musically introduced Amber Rose to his fan base on his Taylor Allderdice mixtape, but the couple plans on making another track for his upcoming sophomore album O.N.I.F.C. During an interview withKaren Civil, the Taylor Gang leader said that he doesn’t have an Amber Rose feature locked down just yet, but that he’s going to open up a space on his album just for her.

Read Full Story Here >>>> Wiz Khalifa Says Amber Rose Will Be On “O.N.I.F.C.”

why would you date a bald head girl if you're rich and famous? or if you're broke and homeless for that matter?

because she is a model, she is famous and been with other famous people (adding to your trophy cabinet i.e. ray j....who the **** is ray j outside of that tape years back. anyways), and a shaved head is easy to get cum out.

glad you joined all the best, Tage

because she is a model, she is famous and been with other famous people (adding to your trophy cabinet i.e. ray j....who the **** is ray j outside of that tape years back. anyways), and a shaved head is easy to get cum out.

glad you joined all the best, Tage
you look down getting head and it's like you got a dude on your ****. @#%$ that.

Back