Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WHy I think meek Mill won that beef

Thanks

WHy I think meek Mill won that beef

Sign in to disable this ad
    To me, i was in a bad spot in my life, when that came out, i could kinda see meek mills perspective...like, i wanna know, ....how is a soft dude from canada winning rap beefs these days? hip-hop is street music and u got this soft dude, and everybody on hs nuts,.....crazy..

Thanks
    Cause he makes good music, and all Meek Mill does is yell on dope beats. Meek Mill sucks

Thanks
    Some rappers are made by the beats they rap on.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Handmade View Post
    Cause he makes good music, and all Meek Mill does is yell on dope beats. Meek Mill sucks
    This.
    Drake is the nigga in the club with bottle service surrounded by a bunch of bad females-you know he taking at least one of 'em home with him.

Meek is that wild nigga on line outside the club, threatening to shoot up the parking lot because him and his squad of goon niggas can't get in. At the end of the night, they're posted up at some dirty club-drunk, harassing pregnant strippers.
    Quote Originally Posted by scrapheaper View Post
    Only on future producers could someone ask about melody and have two posts which don't mention anything about notes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by D Lit View Post
    To me, i was in a bad spot in my life, when that came out, i could kinda see meek mills perspective...like, i wanna know, ....how is a soft dude from canada winning rap beefs these days? hip-hop is street music and u got this soft dude, and everybody on hs nuts,.....crazy..
    I feel you. I mean, Meek Mill is from the street so it don't even matter if he fight back or not. He got enough street cred to where a dude can smack him, take his chain, take his girl, and call him a "b****" and Meek Mill would still win just becuase he come from the hood. So next time I get punked out and beat down, I can just say "I'm from the hood, so it's all good" and I will still win. Yes, that's the ticket.

Last edited by Desire Inspires; 11-03-2015 at 05:18 PM.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Desire Inspires For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Desire Inspires View Post
    I feel you. I mean, Meek Mill is from the street so it don't even matter if he fight back or not. He got enough street cred to where a dude can smack him, take his chain, take his girl, and call him a "b****" and Meek Mill would still win just becuase he come from the hood. So next time I get punked out and beat down, I can just say "I'm from the hood, so it's all good" and I will still win. Yes, that's the ticket.

Hey I need your chain. Don't worry you still winning

Thanks
    LOL. He brought a pencil to a gunfight.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Desire Inspires View Post

Quote Originally Posted by scrapheaper View Post
    Only on future producers could someone ask about melody and have two posts which don't mention anything about notes.

Thanks
    Is that your block or your girls block?
    Everybody yelled surprise...I wasn't surprised...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to DjPolair For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Drakes diss was good but it just sounded too good to be true, like i wasent sure if he wrote it or not..something just didnt resonate wih me....anyway, i just thought id say that cuz, i didnt see one person that backed meek on that....i cant figure it out..

Thread Information