Why do producers try to be superstars?

B

BIGBEATS

Im sorry but I am tired of producers saying **** on beats. Why do they try so hard to be known? Tim I understand he sings hooks and is given props. Plus his style is diverse. Neptunes I understand Pharell sings hooks and has nerd so everyone knows them. Dre is simple he was a rapper and pioneer. But lately all I hear are producers whispering there name over remade neptunes tracks like we gotta know who they are. I am sorry its sad though.

BIGBEATS said:
Im sorry but I am tired of producers saying **** on beats. Why do they try so hard to be known? Tim I understand he sings hooks and is given props. Plus his style is diverse. Neptunes I understand Pharell sings hooks and has nerd so everyone knows them. Dre is simple he was a rapper and pioneer. But lately all I hear are producers whispering there name over remade neptunes tracks like we gotta know who they are. I am sorry its sad though.

and why do we have all these commercials on superbowl and why the car companies HAVE to put they car on the billboard?!?!?

:confused: it's really really sad.

To each his own, I guess. I don't understand why you would want to be known. Personally, I would rather sit back and make hot beats, collect the fedi, sit behind the scenes, and still be able to go the mall or the movies without everybody going into a frezy and trying to get my signature/picture. There is something about fame that doesn't entice me.

BIGBEATS said:
Why do they try so hard to be known?
Why does anyone? I don't know why producers have to be invisible...what makes their drive for fame different from a singer's, say?

EDIT: j-traxx said enough :D

Last edited by a moderator:
rap game is going to hell

cause everbody wanna be stars

back in the days we did not know who produce pac songs or biggie
or krs1 beatmakers and producers get all the money so they just fell back now everybody wanna be a star o well geuss thats the game for ya

BIGBEATS said:
Cuz they want all the HIV hoes who already f@cked every other superstar, to know who they are. Catz will do anything to get some stank, beatdown pussy nowadays.

If I produce a song, my name is going first and I'm having the baddest tramp in the video.

Bigg Rome featuring Jay-Z

Beyonce will play my love interest.

... and I will get to say EEEYYYEEAHHH! at the end of it.

Thank you, P Diddy...

... ever wonder why Beyonce would want Jigga after all of those groupies? Hmmm.... you'd think Momma Beyonce would be against that. Money Talks.

Last edited by a moderator:
biggrome said:
... ever wonder why Beyonce would want Jigga after all of those groupies? Hmmm.... you'd think Momma Beyonce would be against that. Money Talks.
Couldn't agree more. And that b1tch said she'd never marry a celeb.. LIAR!
biggrome said:
Beyonce will play my love interest.
But be easssyyyy mayn!

Sorry, dawg... who's hot...

Ashanti, lookin' like she looks in her new video... will play my love interest....

I love this skin competition the RnB chicks have going on. They'll be naked in a minute.

kaliyl said:

Cuz they want all the HIV hoes who already f@cked every other superstar, to know who they are. Catz will do anything to get some stank, beatdown pussy nowadays.

UGGGHHH!... see... man thats just wrong in so many ways. Thats why I'll just be the quite guy, kickin' it in the back and just counting my money :) Forget meeting STD ridden raunchy bee-my-itches at the bar/club and not knowing that your getting played. All because your famous and have some cashflow. F*cking bank account b!tches...

Not everybody reads the CD booklet to find out who the producer is. It's just like advertising anything else, as j-traxx said. You're promoting yourself. I don't go around putting my name in all my songs but somtimes I let the artists do it.

A buddy of mine have been blowing up on my production. Recently he got play on some radio stations. Recently he has been getting calls from Managers and Labels. And one of the questions they ask him is who produce the track. But the point is that, if I was like everybody else, I would have gotten some free promotion for myself. Oh Well:(

Because superstars get more money. Kanye West would get three times as much today, for a beat he made a year and half ago. He's a superstar now, and therefore commands more money.

I wanna be a superstar, too. Why get $500 for a beat, when I can get $50,000?

Ikemurda said:
Because superstars get more money. Kanye West would get three times as much today, for a beat he made a year and half ago. He's a superstar now, and therefore commands more money.

I wanna be a superstar, too. Why get $500 for a beat, when I can get $50,000?
exactly.that and women.

Back