Why Do People Dislike Lupe Fiasco?

YOU GUYS HAVE GOT TO BE ****ING KIDDING ME!
Lupe is artistically miles ****ing ahead of chief keef! Niggas must just misunderstand lupes shit then. The point of lupe is to bask in the lyrical complexity. Its poetry, and its beautiful! Chief keef is ignorant, and anyone who thinks that he represents a majority in this culture is ignorant too. I'm not even saying it is chief keef's fault that he's ignorant, but he simply isnt complex enough to be on lupe's level. There are many, many people who can do what chief keef does, but in my honest opinion lupe is something that rap has never seen before. He makes shit with pride in the lyrical content and thats why I love his music, **** what he says, and his beliefs, pure lyrical contest is the end-all be all.

YOU GUYS HAVE GOT TO BE ****ING KIDDING ME!
Lupe is artistically miles ****ing ahead of chief keef! Niggas must just misunderstand lupes shit then. The point of lupe is to bask in the lyrical complexity. Its poetry, and its beautiful! Chief keef is ignorant, and anyone who thinks that he represents a majority in this culture is ignorant too. I'm not even saying it is chief keef's fault that he's ignorant, but he simply isnt complex enough to be on lupe's level. There are many, many people who can do what chief keef does, but in my honest opinion lupe is something that rap has never seen before. He makes shit with pride in the lyrical content and thats why I love his music, **** what he says, and his beliefs, pure lyrical contest is the end-all be all.

Yeah-He-mad_U18chan.jpg

Lupe is a Pseudo Intellectual... whoever said "fake smart" nailed it right on the head.

Trace back to High School, every one of your classes had one of those people.

These are the people who always talk about the capitalist system, the government and America and how corrupted it is yet they own iphones, wear name brand clothes, drink Coke and work a job where they prb. get a weekly paycheck.

That same system he complains about is the one that allows him to get pay for the music he puts out... the irony.

Lupe is a Pseudo Intellectual... whoever said "fake smart" nailed it right on the head.

Trace back to High School, every one of your classes had one of those people.

These are the people who always talk about the capitalist system, the government and America and how corrupted it is yet they own iphones, wear name brand clothes, drink Coke and work a job where they prb. get a weekly paycheck.

That same system he complains about is the one that allows him to get pay for the music he puts out... the irony.

Got my thoughts down exactly. I used to love dudes music till her started acting up and getting involved in stuff that I feel isnt his place, still has dope tracks tho.

I have to a agree with the Fake/Smart comment you compare him with someone like Immortal Technique who lives and breathes his message
/watch?v=7i8ZXHBRrzk
/watch?v=Up87smW2xEQ&feature=relmfu
dude went to Haiti and Afghanistan to help and rebuild plus he's independent.
not just sit and complain about it when your album comes around I found out the dude had a Lamborghini collection I knew he was on the 50/50 he knows but he doesn't 100% live it.

Last edited:

If Pac had the voice of Lupe..........would he be able to reach real niggas with his songs? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

If Chief Keef had real topics but yet rapped in his regular style, would he be able to reach real niggas? Hmmmmmmmmm.

"Listen to the lyrics fool, I ain't selling out gee". Eightball

LMAO! Boy I tell ya. Chief Keef's music is child's play.

Man..........I killed over 2,000 MFers to this..............on Dynasty Warriors.

Chi Town shit

Lupe

Last edited:
Back